[Albion] U23's v Southend Utd U23's

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Just someone on the inside (longtime) that wants to justify Tony's investment and give the staff, lads and all in the academy a bit of well deserved credit and a shout-out to the Albion faithful.

Glad to have you here, love hearing about the youth players. Good to see Dedoncker is back from injury.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just someone on the inside (longtime) that wants to justify Tony's investment and give the staff, lads and all in the academy a bit of well deserved credit and a shout-out to the Albion faithful.

Its interesting. And brave, surely you would be very gone if someone found out your identity.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Its interesting. And brave, surely you would be very gone if someone found out your identity.

I think by 'behind closed doors' the OP was mostly referring to the lack of spectators and the fact it was non-competitive...............other than the fact a game took place, not much has been given away (such as naming a triallist for example). Unlikely to be risking his/her job for the sake of a friendly.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Whole point of joining this forum is so that only Albion fans hear the info and not the whole world!

Thought fans would be interested in the academy?

Lorent Tolaj hasn't featured at all this season - presumably because of injury.

Do you know if he is close to a comeback?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
No Weir, Yapi, Khadra or Gwargis in that line up

I’m hoping that Mr Yapi (2.5 months older than Mr Lamptey) is given the chance at RWB. We really do need a pacy alternative for the aforementioned Mr Lamptey.

If Mr Yapi is not up to it, we’re probably going to have to wait for Karbo.

V_001

Dec 31, 2020
Hollingdean & Dublin
I’m hoping that Mr Yapi (2.5 months older than Mr Lamptey) is given the chance at RWB. We really do need a pacy alternative for the aforementioned Mr Lamptey.

If Mr Yapi is not up to it, we’re probably going to have to wait for Karbo.

Yapi was one of Mr Potters first signings, so interesting his not had more of a push, I know he has a slight niggle injury at the moment, but I and a lot of staff rate him very highly, I said it before his very quick and without the ball quicker then Lamptey, however Lamptey is probably the fastest player with the ball at his feet in Europe!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Yapi was one of Mr Potters first signings, so interesting his not had more of a push, I know he has a slight niggle injury at the moment, but I and a lot of staff rate him very highly, I said it before his very quick and without the ball quicker then Lamptey, however Lamptey is probably the fastest player with the ball at his feet in Europe!

Have you ever heard of the Full Stop.
While I'm here what's 'his' all about :moo:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Khadra hasn’t played since early December, assume he’s out injured.

Khadra, Weir and Jenks were all pictured with the first team in the pre-Newport training gallery.

04-Reda-Khadra.jpg

10-Weir-and-Jenks.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports