• No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
A bit like people still flying the EU flag in this country :rolleyes:
Regards
DF

No. Not at all like that. Those people are showing their allegiance to an organisation they presumable rue not being part of any more. These people are, for some reason, showing allegiance to an unelected official who, at best, was a bit of a dick. I guess I need to go and buy a Rishi Sunak flag as he is paying my wages.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I didn’t vote for them either - my point was that I am surprised if people can’t see that the behaviour of the PM and his senior team has been very poor. I don’t think I implied it is a reflection on you or any others.
Oh sure, I agree that people should be able to see that their behaviour is unacceptable. I realise that might be what you meant, but you said "What I really DON’T understand is how ANYBODY with any degree of sense/intelligence/humanity can not be totally embarrassed and ashamed by the behaviour/performance of this Government since it took power just five months ago but in the last few weeks in particular." I know their performance has been poor, and I'm not embarrassed.

Regarding the DC incident specifically I think the fact that several Cabinet members, led by the PM, are purporting to believe the eyesight nonsense and expecting the population to believe it is farcical.
Agreed.

I thought the PM was very weak in his responses to the Liaison Committee and in subsequent press conferences and Hancock/Gove etc similarly stuck in the mire of protecting DC and the Gov’t’s reputation during their handling of the pandemic.

I tried to couch my comments in an atmosphere of acceptance of differing views. I still stand by a personal belief though that the performance of the Gov’t has been an embarrassment and suspect many others feel the same.
Well yeah, the government should be embarrassed, but we should not.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I see no outrage or public flogging of Jezza and he did a far more dangerous thing that is 100% accurate.

Look back at the vitriol that has been flying around Cummings and I defy you not to say its insane.

you're not the full shilling

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Cummings.jpg

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
At the risk of going off at a tangent, Tahir Ali is not a member of the shadow cabinet and therefore cannot be sacked as he's only an MP. It's not possible for Starmer to sack a member of parliament

i am happy to be corrected. He could have whip taken away or he could if he has done wrong do the honourable thing himself and resign.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Somewhere in between please.

In my view what lockdown has demonstrated is that if you want freedom you will need to tolerate idiocy, otherwise rules will be determined by the need to control the idiots.

The vast majority of people abided with lockdown rules, they understood the premis of not taking the piss. A point that applied equally under the stay at home message as it does the stay alert. Those who want controlling and need the state to control their behaviour are the idiots. We should ignore them.

£2 limits on FOBTs, banning menthol fags, Sugar tax, smaller chocolate bars, not being allowed to buy more than 2 packs of nurofen etc. are examples where laws/rules for the idiots win out. It’s why the idiots support them.

I don't totally disagree but I think you have to bring the factor of the level of consequence when it goes wrong.During the last war if people had a free hand on blackout i am pretty sure a good number would not care they might get bombed but a lot of other people would have been bombed as well if they did that in central London. So I agree common sense should prevail but sometimes a little (big?) nudge is required. Your comment about nurofen ( i think you mean paracetamol) is a case in point it does remind people that these are not sweets. It is though damned annoying....

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
This what Vitriol looks like when sheep are being wound up from your hateful MPs like Thornberry, Philips, Mc Donnell, Lammy, Cooper and smarter, as he is now adding fueling to the fire.

They are nothing more than a cult religion that thrives on hate. What worries me is people actually drill the hate into their kids, scary stuff.

Why don't you all except the tories are in for some time, its time for Labour to build a respectable party, but Smarmer already shown his hand, it's like hi is desperate? I thought he was supposed to be the nuts? Foolish man.

let's have 4 years of togetherness.

https://youtu.be/Qn_sdhIvpSE

just embarrassing

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
There is No case to answer the police are not interested, cummings has obeyed the social distance rule, have you?
Corbyn hasn't, and other labour MPs have not stuck to the rules.
This thread should be finished, come and join in on the Corbyn trumps Cummings thread; it's a bit like a ghost town over there, I can't think why.
The anger needs to stop, as the mental bullying is far worse than what cummings did, did they know its mental health week?

what do you make of all the revolting tory mp's then, mouldy brain?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
This is now like the Brexit thread , tired and washed out ,you know who you are
Regards
DF

your mate mouldybrain is obsessed, isn't he; nothing better to do, than just chatting shit.

i'm embarrassed to be born in the same country as people like him, i think that there must be a tiny part of his brain missing, you?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
your mate mouldybrain is obsessed, isn't he; nothing better to do, than just chatting shit.

i'm embarrassed to be born in the same country as people like him, i think that there must be a tiny part of his brain missing, you?

He is a very strange person. Revels in trolling and the resulting backlash. Odd.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Are you really denying you predicted the UK wouldn't leave the EU and that there would be a hung parliament at the last GE Pinocchio?

Then more misrepresentation ... your integrity/honesty levels are somewhere between Boris and the Orange one across the pond :D

The reason for this discussion starting was because I pointed out that it's the Internet and everything is there for eternity, easily reference-able, so you don't have to try and remember some interpretation of what you think someone said. I'll repeat yet again 'it's there in black and white' for all eternity.

Well if that is the case, for someone with your abilities, it should be very simple to quote where I said it. As an example here are a couple of quotes of yours, on the Irish Sea Border

Rubbish. The UK government is protecting the integrity of the UK (as they should) and following the wishes of the UK electorate (leave/take back control). The Irish government temporarily backed by the EU Commission are the problem.
NO SURRENDER obvs (self-determination/democratic will of the majority in NI). The Unionist community has only one major concern re being shafted and that's from 'principled' politicians who have spent much of their career supporting a United Ireland while cosying up to Republican terrorists.

It's rather like your intellectual associate Ppf, blindingly simple, talking of whom

Throw in the soft of softest Norwy style brexit , there's a few more gems out there but who cares :shrug:
Regards
DF

And you are complaining this is turning into the Brexit thread :facepalm: It never happened, you moron

Again, (but waaay beyond your abilities) why not show where I said it :lolol:

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
First sentence very true as for the rest .... your beginning to make me miss [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] and make him look like a comedy genius :ohmy: :wink:

I bet he's really missing you too but at least he can use 'you're' 'you are' and 'your' correctly in sentences when posting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here