Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bundesliga

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone know how they’ve organised the schedule? Are these games the ones that would have been played on the first weekend there weren’t any or the ones originally planned for this weekend?

I think they've just picked up where they left off. I was looking forward to watching Hertha v Union, which was a couple of weeks after the league stopped, and it's scheduled for next weekend now, which suggests so.

Gyokeres wins it for St Pauli today. Love the fact that the Pauli social media still thinks it was a pile of shit today without the fans

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think they've just picked up where they left off. I was looking forward to watching Hertha v Union, which was a couple of weeks after the league stopped, and it's scheduled for next weekend now, which suggests so.

Thanks. That’s what I’d assumed.

I imagine the Premier League would similarly keep the order the games were originally planned in, too. It’s about the only thing that can still be the same!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
St Pauli thumped 4-0 at Darmstadt. Gyokeres started but subbed after 61 mins. Ostigard had an unhappy time, booked.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure why I’m bothering to post on this thread but I lost interest in this fanless borefest after about 10 mins last weekend :shrug:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I have been watching Bayern v Eintracht. Five minutes to go, it's 5-2.

Sounds like a cracker, doesn't it?

:yawn:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Found no "general" Bundesliga thread, so...

Bayern - Union Berlin starting soon. Exciting? No but I expect a lot of goals and some nice footy.

Put £10 on 6,5+ goals. Unlikely but would be sweet money.

Will be interesting to see Sebastian Andersson playing for Union, if/when they sub him in (he is starting on the bench). He was rumoured to Brighton in January and I know GP followed him in Sweden. Weird player. Very, very average but world class in the air. Kind of like it, one trick pony players are not too common these days.

Hope you kept the faith and stuck the same bet on with Bayern Munich tonight - currently 5-2 up!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
For those of you that really want to get your teeth stuck into some German football it’s 2nd v 1st in the second division today. Huge game between Hamburger and Bielefeld at 12.30 on BT.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
For those of you that really want to get your teeth stuck into some German football it’s 2nd v 1st in the second division today. Huge game between Hamburger and Bielefeld at 12.30 on BT.

yes,argubly Hamburg's game at Stuttgart in the week is even bigger in terms of league positions,what with Bielefeld being 7 points clear

good point for Nurnberg yesterday,just about keeping their head above water

Dortmund-Bayern on Tuesday,a Bayern win will almost certainly clinch another title

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
yes,argubly Hamburg's game at Stuttgart in the week is even bigger in terms of league positions,what with Bielefeld being 7 points clear

good point for Nurnberg yesterday,just about keeping their head above water

Dortmund-Bayern on Tuesday,a Bayern win will almost certainly clinch another title

It’s a huge week. Didn’t realise it was HSV v Stuttgart in the week as well, that is big. Looking at the remaining fixtures I think if Bielefeld get a point today they’ll be going up. Saying that it’s like our championship in that it’s so unpredictable, just look at how close the bottom......10 have been all season!

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
It’s a huge week. Didn’t realise it was HSV v Stuttgart in the week as well, that is big. Looking at the remaining fixtures I think if Bielefeld get a point today they’ll be going up. Saying that it’s like our championship in that it’s so unpredictable, just look at how close the bottom......10 have been all season!

it is,3 Liga is just as close

keeping an eye on 1860 Munich myself (West Ham at Wembley and all that)

won 3-0 yesterday away at the bottom team,next weekend at home to top of the table Duisburg,a win will put them within 2 pts of top spot
just 3 pts separate 2nd from 10th!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
it is,3 Liga is just as close

keeping an eye on 1860 Munich myself (West Ham at Wembley and all that)

won 3-0 yesterday away at the bottom team,next weekend at home to top of the table Duisburg,a win will put them within 2 pts of top spot
just 3 pts separate 2nd from 10th!

Wait, I’m confused, is the 3.Liga back? I was also following as I visited Fortuna Koln & Duisburg this season but I was under the impression they hadn’t made a decision yet? I couldn’t see any scores yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here