Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Another good performance from wilf yesterday, he really isn’t letting the transfer speculation get to him. He will go but I reckon it will be at the end of the season asI’d love him to play once more at the Amex in the red and blue.
If we get a realistic offer , by realistic I mean £60/70m, he will go and go with my blessing. He really is a superstar and we’ve been so lucky to have him.

Big fish, small pond - non-one wants him...! Get over it...

Oh, and go "with your blessing" - who are you, the fecking Pope?

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Another good performance from wilf yesterday, he really isn’t letting the transfer speculation get to him. He will go but I reckon it will be at the end of the season asI’d love him to play once more at the Amex in the red and blue.
If we get a realistic offer , by realistic I mean £60/70m, he will go and go with my blessing. He really is a superstar and we’ve been so lucky to have him.

Him going in January for money no-one was willing to pay in the summer was always highly unlikely. He is your superstar and you have been very lucky to have him. I am not sure you will get that sort of money for him next summer either? His desire to move plus your need to generate some cash might mean £40 - £50m? Do you think he's had a "give us one more season" agreement?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Him going in January for money no-one was willing to pay in the summer was always highly unlikely. He is your superstar and you have been very lucky to have him. I am not sure you will get that sort of money for him next summer either? His desire to move plus your need to generate some cash might mean £40 - £50m? Do you think he's had a "give us one more season" agreement?

He's had one of those for the last 5 years.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Talking of superstar wingers...Where is Will 'better than Zaha' Buckley these days?

Wilf - Chelsea in the summer as I have said previously.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Talking of superstar wingers...Where is Will 'better than Zaha' Buckley these days?

Dontcha feel daft after all the nonsense you and your fellow jesters have posted on here that he is a world superstar and the best there is, the best there has ever been and yet not one single club, not only in the EPL but globally, wants to touch him with a bargepole?

It's almost as if every club now has a "no dickheads" policy and wants to steer well clear of the whining, cheating ***

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Dontcha feel daft after all the nonsense you and your fellow jesters have posted on here that he is a world superstar and the best there is, the best there has ever been and yet not one single club, not only in the EPL but globally, wants to touch him with a bargepole?

It's almost as if every club now has a "no dickheads" policy and wants to steer well clear of the whining, cheating ***

Regarding the no dickheads rule ,You might have another Andone in your ranks if the shenanigans at ft on Saturday is anything to go by.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Sorry, did you want to proof-read that before you post?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Who cares where Will Buckley is, I don't he is in the past.

There is no doubt Dazet is a talent, with a multitude of tricks/dives up his sleeve that clubs of dubious ethics would be interested in.

Unfortunately for you, I doubt even Chelsea will buy Dazet in the winter or summer, he is simply over priced.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Regarding the no dickheads rule ,You might have another Andone in your ranks if the shenanigans at ft on Saturday is anything to go by.

Imagine if it was poor old winifred... he would still be rolling on the floor crying... oh, he only wants to pick a fight with Harry the hornet...

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
"Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha has told the club he is willing to stay for the rest of the season, with no club willing to match the Selhurst Park side's £80m valuation of the Ivory Coast international. "

That's big of him :laugh:

I bet the editorial team contemplated inserting the word 'comedy' before 'valuation'.

Anyway, lovely to see such maturity and sense from Dibley. I'll tell you what that press release or what not has absolutely nothing to do with his super agent eyeing up an addition to his property portfolio and, having noted Dibley's maturity reputation in tatters, did not impress upon Dibley the need to be seen to have grown up to help him escape.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Well it looks like Wilf will stay till the end of the season , so that’s good news .
Looks like the transfer window will slam shut without any additions for us what about you ? Any singings on the horizon? I did hear that a fat lady was going to sing for you.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Well it looks like Wilf will stay till the end of the season , so that’s good news .
Looks like the transfer window will slam shut without any additions for us what about you ? Any singings on the horizon? I did hear that a fat lady was going to sing for you.

Your mum?

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

Where have i posted that? Stop talking bollox

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Ronaldinho arrested with fake paasport.

20200305155106.jpg

https://www.skysports.com/football/...rrested-in-paraguay-over-adulterated-passport

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
He has offered 50 homes????????? - how many has the bloke got? Respect I suppose for offering them, but feck me - he's got atleast 50 homes in London - how about selling them to familes ONLY (not other home 'investors') instead of hogging needed family homes?? THAT would earn my respect.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He has offered 50 homes????????? - how many has the bloke got? Respect I suppose for offering them, but feck me - he's got atleast 50 homes in London - how about selling them to familes ONLY (not other home 'investors') instead of hogging needed family homes?? THAT would earn my respect.

Churlish. He didn’t have to do it, and he’s no Robbie Fowler (in either a football or landlording sense). If I earned 130k a week I’d expect to have a bloody good portfolio of something.

There’s nothing negative here IMO (annoying as it is, obviously, to say so)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here