Watford v Arsenal (16:30)

Monday 16th
Aston Villa v West Ham United (20:00)

Screenshot 2019-09-14 at 10.21.44.png

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
All week I've been feeling so sorry for the 5Live presenters whose job it is to make Sunday sound exciting.
5 Live Premier League Sunday with, yawn, B'muff V Everton and, double yawn, Watford V Arsenal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Norwich are about 20/1.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
All week I've been feeling so sorry for the 5Live presenters whose job it is to make Sunday sound exciting.
5 Live Premier League Sunday with, yawn, B'muff V Everton and, double yawn, Watford V Arsenal.

Nice to have a big saturday for a change, though.

Monday night's game is a decent one, too

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Up to 15th by kick-off. :thumbsup:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

I don't think they will be too concerned as they have Arsenal to focus on and to a lesser extent Everton.

They would be sweating if it was us and Burnley along with Southampton and Sheff United on the Sunday though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Newcastle are one up. :eek:

Hope they enjoy it while it lasts! I can see Liverpool taking them apart now, they have scored much too early. Imagine if that was the Albion, you KNOW how it would turn out

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
BT’s former ref said that because it was “a subjective call”, VAR couldn’t override it. It was blatant foul anywhere else on the pitch by the NUFC player. What a joke of a system.
Joke former ref as well. Sack him.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
BT’s former ref said that because it was “a subjective call”, VAR couldn’t override it. It was blatant foul anywhere else on the pitch by the NUFC player. What a joke of a system.

I agree with VAR, just, but that does absolutely nothing to support my views.
Peter Walton is a bellend on BT sport and gets pelters every week from Savage and Sutton.
You can clearly see how he and many other refs are so poor when you see the way his mind works on most decisions.
I think I am beginning to go 50/50 on VAR now until these ridiculously complicated rules are sorted out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here