Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Alexei Sayle - what a piece of shit

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh goodie I haven't been outraged for ages.

"I'm absolutely outraged at this, it's outrageous"..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He must be funny he is a scouser

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
One of the BBC's contingent of left-wing comedians has plumbed new depths this evening.

You say 'contingent', I say 'show me a right-wing comedian who's any good' (answer: None - the problem being of course that who do right-wingers punch down to?)

I found him mildly diverting in the background; harmless, a few chuckles, but nothing that he wasn't doing 30 years ago. Not sure what you found SO OUTRAGEOUSLY TERRIBLE. Not sure he's worth prime time on the radio though.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I was intrigued so trawled Twitter trying to find what he has done. Was it this line ‘Margaret Thatcher is dead - possibly her best quality' he said on Radio 4 this evening that offended the s̶n̶o̶w̶f̶l̶a̶k̶e̶ OP?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I was intrigued so trawled Twitter trying to find what he has done. Was it this line ‘Margaret Thatcher is dead - possibly her best quality' he said on Radio 4 this evening that offended the s̶n̶o̶w̶f̶l̶a̶k̶e̶ OP?

Seriously?

What a piece of shit comedy.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Didn't he kill my brother?

Read his autobiographies. You'll laugh so hard you'll blow you left testicle out your backside. Even if you're a bird. Or tart, as they are called in Liverpool.

Anyway, is the broflake OP going to tell us what non-comedy outrage AS has unleashed from his demonic beard?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He's one of my favourite comedians what's he done then?

Said this recently, which is quite funny.

"I’m not personally acquainted with many of those who plot against Jeremy Corbyn, but one who I did know quite well for a short time was Alastair Campbell. In 1987 I had a column, in fact an entire page, in the Sunday Mirror newspaper, and Campbell was then the political editor of the Daily Mirror. He had just returned to journalism after a spell in hospital following an incident where he had drunk himself into an alcoholic coma (I would not of course dream of mentioning this if he had not himself many times referred to it in the media, though he seems to have reframed the event from “alcoholic coma” to “psychotic episode”). He told me at the time the extraordinary amount he’d drunk, and believe me, that was enough to put absolutely anyone – plus their pet elephant – into an alcoholic coma. At the time, he seemed the unhappiest and angriest man I’d ever met, with a fierce and passionate loyalty to our employer Robert Maxwell, who – even before he was publicly exposed – everybody else recognised as a crook, a bully, and a liar.

Campbell was on the TV recently talking about his depression and the many ineffective miracle cures he’d tried in order to deal with it. But a friend of mine pointed out that the one thing he’d never considered was Alcoholics Anonymous. I wondered whether that’s because AA is a programme of honesty, and you can’t behave in the Machiavellian, conniving way he behaves and ever find any kind of serenity."

:laugh:

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here