Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Music from you and me

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hello.

Didnt find a thread like this so I thought I should make one and at the same time shamelessly present pieces from my long and fruitful music career.

I like music. I want your music. Especially now since its Friday and the first beer is open, I want to smoke, drink and listen to Brightonese music. Bring it.

So, my stuff:

The Chen Yun Experience

This is my latest project. Instrumental China-inspired space music.

The Chen Yun Experience - Looking For Love on Planet Corax

The Chen Yun Experience - Bad Autumn Day 1974

The Educational Rapper

Is hiphop going to destroy the youth, or could it be used as a educational tool for kids? I believed in the latter.

The Educational Rapper - The Sex of Tutankhamon

The Educational Rapper - Warsaw Radio Mast

The Educational Rapper - Oliver the ape, Genius of rape

Pegasus 2000 & Kadaver Makaber Funkus Thankus

A few years ago I used to invite random music people I knew to jam and record in my apartment. Some good stuff was made.

Pegasus 2000 - Who let the dogs out

Kadaver Makaber Funkus Thankus - Before Egypt

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
[MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] will be along shortly to take this thread to another level of bizarre world music :smile:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That's his Friday evening sorted :smile:

WayHAY!!!

harry4.jpg

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Yup. OP about to be effortlessly trumped by HWT in the seriously dull music stakes :lol:

That's a bit harsh on HW'sT...there's the odd (usually very odd) jem in there although his musical taste as a teenager/20 something was actually quite conventional - where did it all go so strange I wonder??? and why???

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That's a bit harsh on HW'sT...there's the odd (usually very odd) jem in there although his musical taste as a teenager/20 something was actually quite conventional - where did it all go so strange I wonder??? and why???

I love a load of @HWT's music. He only posts the obscure stuff, some of which is quality, but he likes a wide range of other music too.

NSC is richer for having him!

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
Shameless plug for my boy's band - they are starting out on the rocky road to rock and roll stardom. They live in Hollingbury and while the rest of the band are from further afield - the lead singer is Albion :)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Turning back the clock somewhat but those of a certain age will recall their residency at the Northern on Friday nights. Mint copies of the single go for about £120.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
[MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] will be along shortly to take this thread to another level of bizarre world music :smile:

The Faversham wine lake will be awash tonight.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shameless plug for my boy's band - they are starting out on the rocky road to rock and roll stardom. They live in Hollingbury and while the rest of the band are from further afield - the lead singer is Albion :)

I like it ALOT, :thumbsup:

I am guessing the shackles being broken do not refer to the Albion :lolol:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Hello.

Didnt find a thread like this so I thought I should make one and at the same time shamelessly present pieces from my long and fruitful music career.

I like music. I want your music. Especially now since its Friday and the first beer is open, I want to smoke, drink and listen to Brightonese music. Bring it.

So, my stuff:

The Chen Yun Experience

This is my latest project. Instrumental China-inspired space music.

The Chen Yun Experience - Looking For Love on Planet Corax

The Chen Yun Experience - Bad Autumn Day 1974

The Educational Rapper

Is hiphop going to destroy the youth, or could it be used as a educational tool for kids? I believed in the latter.

The Educational Rapper - The Sex of Tutankhamon

The Educational Rapper - Warsaw Radio Mast

The Educational Rapper - Oliver the ape, Genius of rape

Pegasus 2000 & Kadaver Makaber Funkus Thankus

A few years ago I used to invite random music people I knew to jam and record in my apartment. Some good stuff was made.

Pegasus 2000 - Who let the dogs out

Kadaver Makaber Funkus Thankus - Before Egypt

What's all this?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yup. OP about to be effortlessly trumped by HWT in the seriously dull music stakes :lol:

Nope.

First a message to the OP [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]. Thanks for starting this thread. I like what you have posted. I haven't heard any of it before.

Rap isn't something I gravitate towards, although I admit to owning an old MM CD that has a few tracks on it that can only be described as stunning. I am not going to piss all over the thread by immediately going wildly off topic (like I did non the New Order thread - ahem - albeit that wasn't wildly, just inappropriately, soz). I will wander off gently, but will start off in the spirit of the first music.

Right, with all the legals out of the way.....I rather like this crazy and rude lad. Mrs T has seen him live at ATP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjKHQeRSvjk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

I like it. Pretty good.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mmmm....Jah Wobble and the spoken word in music.....OK so I'm now going to indulge myself a bit. The first time I listened to this album, with a mate, we found ourselves almost unable to breath during this track, it is so in your face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUxzY9RG-JE

Edit listening to this it has been uploaded from a vinyl recording - it jumps late on :lolol:

Lots of people will post on this thread. The stuff I will post will be linked, which you will see if you can be bothered to jump from one post to the next. Just thought I'd mention it :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here