Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Jeremy Vine

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Jeremy Vine is currently live on Radio 2 with a live phone in show between noon and two

He’s also currently on TV on 5 Select hosting a live phone in show between noon and two

I’ve flicked between the two and it’s not the same program, something funny going on!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I quite like JV. Often listen to his show at lunchtime.

Never quite understood why he NEEDS to do so much work. Does he still host Eggheads as well?

Must have a (very) expensive hobby.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Jeremy Vine is currently live on Radio 2 with a live phone in show between noon and two

He’s also currently on TV on 5 Select hosting a live phone in show between noon and two

I’ve flicked between the two and it’s not the same program, something funny going on!

source.gif

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Or a complete tosser

There's no 'or' about it. He's a total tool. Creates and generates conflict even when there is none, and revels in it.

Lowest of the low journalism.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wait till Alex Scott hears of this, I think she'll go one better and be simulcast on 3 different TV stations at the same time.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I try to catch up with his BBC 2 Program which i find very interesting, I understand he earns a very good salary, if the BBC is prepared to offer him a huge salary should he refuse it.

He's already on a huge salary. £750,000 per year. Unless you don't think that's huge. How many pensioners are losing their free TV license to pay for him to spout his bile while he rakes in 3/4 of a mill per year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here