Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I can see some comparison.

4. He can handle a pint
7. He sniffed out and had the vision that the country has had enough of the EU dictatorship.

So I suppose he is a bit of a shark.

You forgot to mention that they feed on things that are weak and sick, but ,if you give a Shark a sharp punch or a poke in the eye they run off.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You forgot to mention that they feed on things that are weak and sick, but ,if you give a Shark a sharp punch or a poke in the eye they run off.

...the Farage shark is more thin skinned than most types; he runs off when embarrassed by the strength of opponents, as in the Peterborough by-election!

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
The flares were let off 3 years ago, the mayday has been given, life jackets are on and the life boat has been launched.
It really doesn't get better, might have to harpoon a few sharks first, Farage will sort those out.

Still on the happy pills Mouldy Boots? Take care, they are addling your brains.......
Your breezy good humour is an attractive quality but hides a flimsy logic.
I'd guess you are unlikely to be directly affected by Brexit fallout... probably retired? But you seem confident in pronouncing that it will be good for younger people in the long run. It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

Last edited:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I can see some comparison.

4. He can handle a pint
7. He sniffed out and had the vision that the country has had enough of the EU dictatorship.

So I suppose he is a bit of a shark.

Do sharks shit themselves when they see a milkshake.

D

Deleted member 2719

Still on the happy pills Mouldy Boots? Take care, they are addling your brains.......

Never needed happy pills Lever.

I can just see what a bright future my kids will have to look forward to once we see that big red bus loaded full of cash coming home.

The futures bright the futures RED.:wave:

D

Deleted member 2719

Do sharks shit themselves when they see a milkshake.

Its amazing how the left have lowered the tone of politics, I am sure there are some serious politicians in their parties that have some credability but I have yet to see them. There seems to be a huge amount of angry ladies getting Involved.
I still hold out that some will shine, can't think of one at the moment.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I can just see what a bright future my kids will have to look forward to once we see that big red bus loaded full of cash coming home.

Seeing RED explains your deficiency, blood shot eyes can lead to complete lack of vision.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

I can just see what a bright future my kids will have to look forward toonce we see that big red bus loaded full of cash coming home.

On its way to deliver the cash to those earning over £50k.

The future is Labour?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Its amazing how the left have lowered the tone of politics, I am sure there are some serious politicians in their parties that have some credability but I have yet to see them. There seems to be a huge amount of angry ladies getting Involved.
I still hold out that some will shine, can't think of one at the moment.

Like Ann Widdecombe? Next you will be telling us that Farage and Johnson have credibility.

D

Deleted member 2719

Seeing RED explains your deficiency, blood shot eyes can lead to complete lack of vision.

:mad:

On its way to deliver the cash to those earning over £50k.

The future is Labour?

Not a fan of Boris, but if it is him or Corbyn for next PM It is a no brainer.

Red buses and ladies underwear only please, but not if Jess Phillips, Diane Abbott, Emily Thornberry are wearing them.

Like Ann Widdecombe? Next you will be telling us that Farage and Johnson have credibility.

Widdecome is lovely just like your nan, Farage has it in the bag if we have not left by the end of OCT and i have a feeling Hunt will get it over BJ, but leadsom is my FIRM favourite with Dominic a possibility, but I think we can both agree ît would be in most peoples interest to see plenty more of Mcvey.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

You mean you were born to believe that £350 million simplistic claptrap?
It's been outed as rubbish for a long time now Mouldy Boots; do you read?

This is from 2016 - you might find it instructive; but don't get depressed....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...million-pledge-to-fund-the-nhs-was-a-mistake/

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Red buses and ladies underwear only please, but not if Jess Phillips, Diane Abbott, Emily Thornberry are wearing them.

Widdecome is lovely just like your nan, Farage has it in the bag if we have not left by the end of OCT and i have a feeling Hunt will get it over BJ, but leadsom is my FIRM favourite with Dominic a possibility, but I think we can both agree ît would be in most peoples interest to see plenty more of Mcvey.

Pity you are so negative about Jess Phillips, Diane Abbott, and Emily Thornberry; I am sure they would love to see you in your Mr Universe Big B briefs.....

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

The ECA is an EU agency, set up to audit the EU's Budgets and Policies, it is checking up on whether the states are enforcing the rules, and whether the rules are doing the job of improving animal welfare, and whether guidelines are being adopted, and they have found that largely the rules are not being enforced by the member states, that guidelines are ignored if not economically beneficial, and that stocking densities should be addressed by EU legislation.
Other EU agencies will take that information and come up with ways to improve the legislation or encourage wider adoption of the guidelines, and when they do, Farage will yell "bloody faceless bureaucrats, making our food more expensive"

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
My piss is boiling tonight.
Not only has he brazenly said that he will use the money set aside for no deal to give another tax break to the rich but he will also hike up NI as well to help pay for it.
And who is he aiming it at, 0.2% of the population who vote them in as leader of the party, just to get their votes.
It is wrong in so many ways, to even say it, but it wouldn't surprise me if, when voted in, he pulls the rug from under those very people.
As I have said before, how can anyone with an ounce of intelligence support this ridiculous clown.
And Mouldy Boots says it's a no brainer, what he means is he has no brains.
Johnson as Prime Minister is a very scary thought.
Brexit and now this leadership campaign and then the summer recess, then the conference's followed by October 31st, while this divided country falls apart.
What a farce this Government and this country is at the moment.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
My piss is boiling tonight.
Not only has he brazenly said that he will use the money set aside for no deal to give another tax break to the rich but he will also hike up NI as well to help pay for it.
And who is he aiming it at, 0.2% of the population who vote them in as leader of the party, just to get their votes.
It is wrong in so many ways, to even say it, but it wouldn't surprise me if, when voted in, he pulls the rug from under those very people.
As I have said before, how can anyone with an ounce of intelligence support this ridiculous clown.
And Mouldy Boots says it's a no brainer, what he means is he has no brains.
Johnson as Prime Minister is a very scary thought.
Brexit and now this leadership campaign and then the summer recess, then the conference's followed by October 31st, while this divided country falls apart.
What a farce this Government and this country is at the moment.

tbf He could spend 50 or 60 million on a foot bridge, and if that fails, get some water cannons

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

[MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] is doing a good job of standing in for other Leave wind-up merchants such as PPF, 2 Profs and the late unlamented Baker Lite. Bless 'em all for brightening our lives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here