Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
There's no doubt that the debate has become visceral though, and not just for those who have psychological issues..
You only have to look at the offensive language used on here, the constant sloganising, together with unsubstantiated and downright silly comment.
Too many just hear what they want to hear and tune out everything else.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
which is what i pointed out in the fact that all the EU are voting despite you claims it's got nothing to do with the EU , you're just trying to point score. oh well never mind eh :wave:
regards
DR

You really are an ignoramus.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This thread [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has the potential to turn albion fan against albion fan in the real world if the thread is left to such minimum moderation. Time to bin this thread or put it in 'other stuff' for those that want to continue the vitriol.
I'd like there to be a thread discussing Brexit (I want to keep up with what's happening, as well as opinions on what's good and bad about what's happening), but this thread isn't it. I click on the last page and just read through the same people firing the same abuse.

Could we have a separate Brexit thread discussing what's happening with Brexit, with zero offence tolerated? Call someone stupid (or similar), and you're banned from the thread. Attempts to annoy those that disagree with you, such as repeatedly saying 'Brexit means Brexit', or 'On our way', and you're banned from the thread (so yes, most of the posters here would soon be banned). But it would allow those that are just interested in what is happening, to talk about it civilly.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'd like there to be a thread discussing Brexit (I want to keep up with what's happening, as well as opinions on what's good and bad about what's happening), but this thread isn't it. I click on the last page and just read through the same people firing the same abuse.

Could we have a separate Brexit thread discussing what's happening with Brexit, with zero offence tolerated? Call someone stupid (or similar), and you're banned from the thread. Attempts to annoy those that disagree with you, such as repeatedly saying 'Brexit means Brexit', or 'On our way', and you're banned from the thread (so yes, most of the posters here would soon be banned). But it would allow those that are just interested in what is happening, to talk about it civilly.

Start one then. I for one would welcome a racist free thread.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Christ. Brexiter leaps right out of the internet and into real life. Like arguing with a child. Considerably more lucid, and probably less racist than Das Reich though.

[tweet]1130940872445579264[/tweet]
What's her username on here?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Start one then. I for one would welcome a racist free thread.
It's down to the mods as to whether they want one or not (since they're the ones who can ban people from the thread if they're insulting people, rather than just posting updates etc).

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's down to the mods as to whether they want one or not (since they're the ones who can ban people from the thread if they're insulting people, rather than just posting updates etc).
Yeah, one has to report this stuff though, we cannot expect the mods to work in shifts monitoring one thread incase I call someone a prick.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

...and what about posters who assert that those who question them come across as w@nkers, without giving any specific reason? Would that be a banning offence?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yeah, one has to report this stuff though, we cannot expect the mods to work in shifts monitoring one thread incase I call someone a prick.
I'm happy to do the reporting :) If those who can't stick by the rules are banned from the thread, then the abuse will stop and we'd have a sensible thread for Brexit.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
...and what about posters who assert that those who question them come across as w@nkers, without giving any specific reason? Would that be a banning offence?
With or without giving a specific reason, if you assert that someone is a w@anker, then yes, you'd be banned from the thread.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Her name is Amy & she's barking batshit. She has form for unhinged behaviour. The irony being Davies is a rabid leaver & she accused him of being a remainer. A drawback with democracy - people like that get to vote on the future of the country.

She needs help.... but first she needs to be persuaded to leave off barracking MPs with inflammatory Farage-type language.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I'm happy to do the reporting :) If those who can't stick by the rules are banned from the thread, then the abuse will stop and we'd have a sensible thread for Brexit.

Good luck Trig :thumbsup:

(And, for once, I am being genuine without a hint of sarcasm :))

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Pathetic response :dunce:
regards
DR

Okay Ppf.... but do you ever reflect before posting your insults, slogans and video links? I do - and I think a majority on here on both sides of the argument show some evidence of having read and digested what others have written before sounding off....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here