Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Press conference 4.30 today........

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Roll on bloody August

31sHXqrUlpL.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

With transfer-in business (even if GP played that down), it’s definitely got a more exciting ring about it.

Far better than viewing Chelsea home or away as a season opener with: “Well that’s a guaranteed loss and defensive display, but at least on match day 4, we welcome Norwich to the Amex where we should get our first points”.

Looking forward to it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The wankers on R5, Sutton and that other nobber, have written us off already.

"I can see it going horribly wrong" without brilliant recruitment in the summer.

The ex palace and reading lad is talking sense now.....

Anyway. **** them. We're loose.

Last edited:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

"I can see it going horribly wrong" without brilliant recruitiment in the summer.

The ex palace and reading lad is taling sense now.....

The fact that Sutton is against the idea convinces me even more that we have got it right.

He is clueless

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

"I can see it going horribly wrong" without brilliant recruitiment in the summer.

The ex palace and reading lad is taling sense now.....

Chris Sutton ALWAYS calls it wrong ALWAYS. He had Sarri sacked about four times last season, the man is a total dick head, and a failure as a manager too... God he irritates me SO much.

Hang on, that sounds dangerously pro Potter... hmmmmmmmmm. Pro Potter also sounds like some kind of gardening simulator for the Amiga 500.

For the reasons as stated above, and now Chris (wrong everytime) Sutton hath spoken, well... I'm right behind GP and we'll probably finish 4th.

BHA Haywards Heath

Jan 31, 2012
Yeah Sutton is awful- clearly has so little knowledge other than tired old 'When I was a footballer...' truisms. That independent journalist who's on is good though (can't remember his name). Give me a panel of journalists over proper football men ex-pros any day.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Chris Sutton ALWAYS calls it wrong ALWAYS. He had Sarri sacked about four times last season, the man is a total dick head, and a failure as a manager too... God he irritates me SO much.

Hang on, that sounds dangerously pro Potter... hmmmmmmmmm. Pro Potter also sounds like some kind of gardening simulator for the Amiga 500.

For the reasons as stated above, and now Chris (wrong everytime) Sutton hath spoken, well... I'm right behind GP and we'll probably finish 4th.

After Arsenal’s sometimes fortuitous run of wins against lesser opposition mid season, the Monday Night Club had Emery’s Arsenal as nailed on top 4, with what an amazing job Emery had worked over the hapless Wenger.

They confidently predicted Newcastle as going down due to Ashley.

All just soundbites to capture the headlines the next day. Ignore.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
To me it shows the class of Tony Bloom to mention Chris Hughton directly in saying he will build on what Chris has created / done. It also shows the respect the club still have for Hughton, and I'm sure he will be welcome back to visit at any time with open arms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here