A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Maty Ryan!
Can he save it?
Maty Ryan!
Yes he can?*

*This line subject to change depending on performance...

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Yes, but at least people realised Bright Eye and the Palace rip-off were utter pants.

The "small town" thing is STILL sung.

The only decent small town song I've ever heard is the 'Just a small town in Poland' at Walsall fans (albeit Walsall fans have probably heard it as much as we've heard Does your boyfriend know you're here). Singing a small town near Oxford to Reading fans was a particularly geographic low point.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Simple works... Complex falls flat. It has to be a tune most recognise and the more familiar/natural the words the quicker it takes off.

Plus, I only learned at Wembley that not everyone was aware of the "newer" version of Murray Wonderland that gets belted out of the North. Apparently other parts of the ground weren't aware we called him a c**t but now he's upfront.

Said before, will say again, we ought to have a whole section of NSC dedicated to songs and agreed lyrics.

What a splendid idea :goal:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
As good a place as any to get this off my chest - everyone shouting "handball" at every touch after the opposition have appealed for a handball GETS MY GOAT!! It's not funny and every f***ing set of supporters does it and thinks they are highly amusing and original. Just stop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here