Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Friday FUN Poll - new manager

Who would you pick as the next Albion manager

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is just a bit of fun to see who NSC would pick as manager if they had TB’s ear :smile:

I have seen pros and cons for Neville and Potter, teeth grinding about CH’s sacking along with sighs of releif about it.

So come on then who would YOU choose and feel free to add why if you feel the need.

I think I’d run with Potter but confess to be being a little concerned at the size of the risk. Never mid Big Sam may still be available come late November if it goes wrong in a seismic way

Maybe stick to realistic choices, I’d have gone for Wenger or Rafa in the unrealistic stakes

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Who would I pick? That Pep bloke. Why? He looks pretty good. I don’t like that Klopp bloke though - his teeth are too white. And too big. Makes him look like a wolf.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Who would I pick? That Pep bloke. Why? He looks pretty good. I don’t like that Klopp bloke though - his teeth are too white. And too big. Makes him look like a wolf.

I said fun so I guess you can pick who you like even if there is NO Chance :smile:

Consider yourself sacked by TB for taking the piss :lolol:

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Herbert Chapman. He won the old First Division with Huddersfield and then with arsenal in the 1930s - or wasbitvthe 1920s, So I'm sure he could don the same for us in the top tier from beyond the grave.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Herbert Chapman. He won the old First Division with Huddersfield and then with arsenal in the 1930s - or wasbitvthe 1920s, So I'm sure he could don the same for us in the top tier from beyond the grave.

TB is good but he doesn’t do resurrections as far as I’m aware. Too old school for 21st century Albion

You can consider yourself sacked too :wink:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
TB is good but he doesn’t do resurrections as far as I’m aware. Too old school for 21st century Albion

You can consider yourself sacked too :wink:

The trouble with people like you is you just have no imagination. :ffsparr:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Whoever Tony picks is fine by me. He's never been wrong... apart from that one time with Hypia. :albion:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

Oh, i agree. LOVELY looking lad, that Pep, and fills out his trousers so nicely. Klopp, however, a nightmare vision.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not bothered that much - providing he's *sacked quicker than Hyypia* if he turns out execrable.

And we CANNOT hang around until July waiting for anyone.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Let Bruno have a go and spend the manager money on someone with a proven recruitment record, We could save a fortune from buying duds and maybe even progress

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It looks like it might be Phil Neville now and in the non event of Potter and Lampard never leaving Derby if they go up I will go for Ranieri

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here