Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I hear it will be a bright and sunny day in BN1 tomorrow.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Guess who's back.......

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
Don’t go, if you return you can take over from me once again as the prick’s prick

Regards
DR

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Shameless. Utterly shameless. You make a good Tory. A losing one, mind.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Did anyone actually vote for that CHOP? Presumably just a few senile blue rinsers who'd vote for an orange if it had a blue rosette on it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Loooooooooooo seeeeeeeeer

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Did anyone actually vote for that CHOP? Presumably just a few senile blue rinsers who'd vote for an orange if it had a blue rosette on it.
I just checked. 1500 people voted for him. It's no wonder British politics is in such a mess.

If a stupid, lying, illiterate scumbag can get 1500 votes then I'm pretty sure my cat could win a seat. As he's really nice. And much better looking.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I just checked. 1500 people voted for him. It's no wonder British politics is in such a mess.

If a stupid, lying, illiterate scumbag can get 1500 votes then I'm pretty sure my cat could win a seat. As he's really nice. And much better looking.

I suspect the vast majority of those that voted for him haven't a clue who he is, just happens to have (Conservative) next to his name. That's all it takes for the blue rinse brigade.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I suspect the vast majority of those that voted for him haven't a clue who he is, just happens to have (Conservative) next to his name. That's all it takes for the blue rinse brigade.
Indeed. But he still lost anyway so it's all good. [emoji106]

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Bit unpleasant some of the posts on here, what's the...

Oh hang on, it's Timmy.

Carry on. The arse.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is a better person than me because I would have banned this w@nkstain.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here