[Other Sport] NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Winter 2018

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
7-55 Chelmsford Eljaddaaf

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Think it's best they leave it until the 30th march to restart , can't be too careful .

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
The BHA has announced that no racing will take place in Britain before next Wednesday. A decision about when it may resume will take place on Monday.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
That Taybha will resort to anything to stop people catching him up..........he was like that when we played poker......come on over for a BBQ , and when you get there, he's noshed all the sausages just to upset you before we starting the card school.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Think it's best they leave it until the 30th march to restart , can't be too careful .

I know it might sound a bit flippant with horse's lives at stake but to lose the Cheltenham Festival would be a real sickener. The official start of spring IMO and the four-day festival is just simply a magical dream for racing fans.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
A decision will be made later today if racing can resume on Wednesday, seems awfully quick to make that call considering the incubation timings of the outbreak , I would of expected at least another 2 weeks but I do hope the BHA get this right and make the call on medical evidence rather than we must get it sorted quick because Cheltenham is on the horizon.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
7-15 Kempton Glory Of Paris

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here