Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So just to clarify B.W.

You have posted a couple of times since yesterday, but I am getting mixed messages.

Can you please confirm who you think is to blame?

suggestions for what BW could stand for??

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
407 in ESU plus WC spaces
544 in WSU

All other stands sold out apart from WC spots, including all the singles in the family area. This shows the demand for the family if people prefer to sit apart from their kids here than sit together elsewhere.
"Today, 02:46" :lolol:

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
looks like sales are slowing down :-( hoping the promise of decent weather will push it up to around the 27,000 mark

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
looks like sales are slowing down :-( hoping the promise of decent weather will push it up to around the 27,000 mark
Agreed. Only 66 sold in WSU since 02.46 today.

I am not at all surprised by this slow down. Having decided on the Coventry allocation I don't think anyone thought we would sell out the whole of the rest of the stadium at the ticket prices set.

IMHO, still the right decision to open up WSU and give those extra people the chance to watch the game from a prime spot in the ground. Well worth taking a small hit on, so well done to the club.

If they are still reading, then please consider the pros and cons of opening up the front half of W3G before W3F and W3D sell out. Don't know the cost involved (presumably small) but those seats in the front rows of WSU, and towards the North end of the ground, will be significantly more attractive to punters than the ones remaining at the back of WSU.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
If they are still reading, then please consider the pros and cons of opening up the front half of W3G before W3F and W3D sell out. Don't know the cost involved (presumably small) but those seats in the front rows of WSU, and towards the North end of the ground, will be significantly more attractive to punters than the ones remaining at the back of WSU.

Unless they tape off W3G somehow, I'd be amazed if those who purchased tickets towards the back of W3D and W3F don't move and sit at the front of W3G.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The 2 WU blocks released will sell out by friday at the current rate of sales as will EC3 and E3F , looking at it there maybe a few left in the EU corners but other than that it's a 27 k turnout .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here