skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
attachment.php

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
This has been on my mind all day, and I feel we should help ENREST out in his hour of need by donating towards his fine.
I have decided to auction my Air Guitar. Its a beautiful Gibson Les Paul, played and signed by Bob Marley, with a lovely tone and in brand new condition.
Opening bids will start at £1000, all the winner has to do is send the winning amount in used tenners in a brown envelope to R Chopper, Plymouth.
Please get your bids in early as you do not want to be disappointed, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

If I receive no bids, I will leave the Air Guitar under Brighton Pier along with the other 20 I own, just help yourself.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Let me know next time u take to the roads after a few. Il be sure to send my ex wife to the shops

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
#FreeTheBrightonOne #SaveEnrest

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I can't BELIEVE how LOW some PEOPLE get, I was just leaving GATWICK last night after the Mid Sussex /Surrey ARS awards NIGHT and I'd just DROVE off and the COPS stopped me and done me for DRINK driving.

Unbelievable , I'd only had TEN lager tops and a COUPLE of sherries and some BUSYBODY bird GRASSED me UP. How DESPICABLE and if I FIND out who it IS then I am going get REVENGE.

I'd had a BRILLIANT night there too on the TOP table and I even WON a SAT NAV with LIVE traffic and an 80GB IPOD classic in the RAFFLE.

I guess I will have to SELL them now to pay my FINE so if anyone wants to make me an OFFER you can REACH out to ME.

I heard a rumour that you were arrested for asking somebody for 10p whilst waking up after sleeping off a cliftonville breakfast ?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I can't BELIEVE how LOW some PEOPLE get, I was just leaving GATWICK last night after the Mid Sussex /Surrey ARS awards NIGHT and I'd just DROVE off and the COPS stopped me and done me for DRINK driving.

Unbelievable , I'd only had TEN lager tops and a COUPLE of sherries and some BUSYBODY bird GRASSED me UP. How DESPICABLE and if I FIND out who it IS then I am going get REVENGE.

I'd had a BRILLIANT night there too on the TOP table and I even WON a SAT NAV with LIVE traffic and an 80GB IPOD classic in the RAFFLE.

I guess I will have to SELL them now to pay my FINE so if anyone wants to make me an OFFER you can REACH out to ME.

You COULD have offered a RUN through her BLOOMERS. If that didn't FANCY her a JOLLY good time then you could have SHOWED her a sufficient AMOUNT of tenners. Or THAT you just COME from the CAR park in HAYWARDS heath and it took a FEW lager tops to BE able to PERFORM your duty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports