Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sasa Kalajdzic - striker rumour

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

I see the Southampton local paper has us as well as Saints 'reportedly' linked to this guy?

Would he be worth a punt? - It does though appear that half the Prem have been looking at this guy according to links I've seen.

"STRIKER giant Sasa Kalajdzic is reportedly ‘on the radar’ of Saints, as the St Mary’s side look to add more dimensions to their attack.
The 24-year-old Austrian international has scored 22 goals in 48 Bundesliga games across the last two seasons, playing for Stuttgart.
Kalajdzic, who has also netted four times in 11 caps on the international stage for Saints manager Ralph Hasenhuttl’s country, stands at six-foot six-inches tall.
His contract with the German side is due to expire next summer, and this could open the door for him to make a move elsewhere for the right price.
he Athletic report it would take around £21million to secure his services, but reports from Germany have indicated interest from the likes of Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund.
Benfica could also look at the frontman as an option to replace outgoing Darwin Nunez, who is attracting offers of around £55million+ with Manchester United seriously interested.
The Athletic report also details that Premier League rivals Brighton also hold an interest in Kalajdzic. "

sasa.jpg

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Bayern looking at him as their replacement for Lewagoalski so I doubt it’ll happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's had 4 separate spells of 15 weeks or more on the sidelines with various injuries in the last 5 years.

My worry would be with the extra physicality of the Prem he'd spend too much time on the sidelines.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
He's had 4 separate spells of 15 weeks or more on the sidelines with various injuries in the last 5 years.

My worry would be with the extra physicality of the Prem he'd spend too much time on the sidelines.

He'd have plenty of other strikes to discuss banjo handling with

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I think Chelsea might have more of a say on Broja than Saints do.

Have you learned nothing from the Ben White saga? Broja bleeds red and white because before he went to Saints no Chelsea fans had heard of him. As a result, we should negotiate with Saints as that's who owns his heart (if not his contract).

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Kalajdzic
Kalajdzic
Kalajdzic
Kalajdzic

My, my, my, my
Rumours hits me so hard
Makes me say "Oh, my Lord
Thank you for linking me
With a giant guy with two hyped feet"
It feels good when when you're not down
A super dope homeboy from the S-town
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat, uh, Kalajdzic
I told you, homeboy
Kalajdzic
Yeah, that's how we livin', and ya know
Kalajdzic

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I'm sure I'm forgetting loads of signings, but I can't remember loads when we were linked, other more "established" clubs were also linked and we ended up with the player. Ali J was the last I can think of. Caicedo i'm discounting as Man U dropped out of the chase.

Most of our signings that we knew were likely to happen we clearly got our foot in the door early and most of the work was done before ending up in the public domain.

As i say, i'm sure i'll be reminded. I just feel though that in this sort of situation where there are multiple clubs involved, we're very unlikely to end up with the player. Much more likely we've not shown any interest, but the agent has dropped our name in as we're known through the game as the club in most need of a striker

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Kalajdzic
Kalajdzic
Kalajdzic
Kalajdzic

My, my, my, my
Rumours hits me so hard
Makes me say "Oh, my Lord
Thank you for linking me
With a giant guy with two hyped feet"
It feels good when when you're not down
A super dope homeboy from the S-town
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat, uh, Kalajdzic
I told you, homeboy
Kalajdzic
Yeah, that's how we livin', and ya know
Kalajdzic

Surely you could do something with this: "Sas'Kaladjic"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8K90hX4PrE

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Stand down according to Sky Germany it’s a straight fight for his signature between Bayern Munich and Man Utd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here