Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Love it .... 'Boris running the country is a total DISASTER' ....'Why is Boris on Holiday he should be back running the country!!' [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

There will be one along in a minute to defend him .....

Well predicted WZ :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well said nicko., he's governed during unprecedented times facing numerous challenges, severe illness and personal tragedy.... he deserves a break [emoji106]

To be fair, that’s very funny.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Love it .... 'Boris running the country is a total DISASTER' ....'Why is Boris on Holiday he should be back running the country!!' [emoji106]

I thought Sami Hyppia was a shite manager while he was at Brighton. I'd still have been miffed if he ****ed off on holiday and didn't take charge at a game.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I thought Sami Hyppia was a shite manager while he was at Brighton. I'd still have been miffed if he ****ed off on holiday and didn't take charge at a game.

Haha,
I can remember the ghastly Brian Clough going absent during his short tenure.
What a piss taker he was.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They simply live in different world.
While the country faces fuel and food shortages, massive staff shortages in care homes and the NHS, food bank use soaring and the rising cost or living plunging families into hardship, this is what our ruling class are concerning themselves with…

Dominic Raab and Liz Truss agree to share 115-room mansion;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-58901220

Honestly, there should be rioting on the streets.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
But it won't effect JCFG, Ppf, Is it POTG?, Chicken run, pasta because they will all have been privately educated and have private education for their kids. They are definitely not naïve forelock tuggers :lolol:

What always gets me is how the various privately educated members of the Tory hierarchy can sneer at the so-called 'metropolitan elites'. Meanwhile the few who aren't privately educated (eg the foul Dorries creature) fall over themselves to establish their working class roots. The real 'Establishment' has always been very crafty in accepting and leveraging the few non-toffs they graciously accept into their midst.

And it is amazing how the deferential suckers who continue to vote for them lap this stuff up. My favourite example of this was when the media rocked up to Stoke. An old girl who clearly didn't have two pennies to rub together proudly exclaimed that she was 'voting for Boris'. When asked why, she responded with "well, he's one of us, isn't he." :facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1451257027657928705[/tweet]

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
it's a great idea, murderers and rapists driving lorries, anyone but foreigners....

Aaaa I see.

Only murderers and rapists in jail.

Prisoners who have been put behind bars and face long spells or life in jail are not due to be part of the scheme.

I guess you just didn’t read it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here