Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Dublin III

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-9031/

The Dublin III Regulation enabled the UK to return some asylum seekers to EU Member States without considering their asylum claims.

You voted to leave this agreement. Accept the consequences and move on.

To make this even more ludicrous the chump Das Reich posted on the murdered MP thread today that the killer is a Somali National. The dog whistle being 'immigrant muslim outrage again'. The source was GB News. The public posts on the GB news youtube page are blaming the tories for not securing our borders, and labour lefties. But the murderer is a British National (of Somali origin). A lack of logic and reason do not appear to be any barrier at all for nazi wankers who want to mouth off. To add to this Das Reich posted a 'told you so' post with a kiss on it on that thread, like this is all good fun, and the death of this MP is great news because it proves (whatever bollocks he's trying to palm off today about foreigners). I mean, you can't get much lower. Absolute scum.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Jan 30, 2008
To make this even more ludicrous the chump Das Reich posted on the murdered MP thread today that the killer is a Somali National. The dog whistle being 'immigrant muslim outrage again'. The source was GB News. The public posts on the GB news youtube page are blaming the tories for not securing our borders, and labour lefties. But the murderer is a British National (of Somali origin). A lack of logic and reason do not appear to be any barrier at all for nazi wankers who want to mouth off. To add to this Das Reich posted a 'told you so' post with a kiss on it on that thread, like this is all good fun, and the death of this MP is great news because it proves (whatever bollocks he's trying to palm off today about foreigners). I mean, you can't get much lower. Absolute scum.

Sticks and stones

https://youtu.be/W6xQ6F88258

Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
You’re wasting your time highlighting the not fit for purpose Dublin agreement, they all ignore the facts, leave it for a month then one of them will bring it up again as an agreement we some how lost the benefit of [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

no what you need to do is show the number of removals post Brexit that proves we are better off outside.

The fact they have resorted to people on jet skis letting people drown shows they have lost control

Borders.jpeg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You’re wasting your time highlighting the not fit for purpose Dublin agreement, they all ignore the facts, leave it for a month then one of them will bring it up again as an agreement we some how lost the benefit of [emoji6]

Definitely, you should post some of the real facts about some of the real benefits from Brexit. That will shut them up ............. oh :dunce:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sticks and stones

https://youtu.be/W6xQ6F88258

Regards
DF

You seem to be unable to post a valid link for what you were trying to say. Was it

Sticks and stones
May break my bones
But being a racist, anti-Semite, homophobic, scrounging, nazi supporting moron
Has never hurt me ?

Although I think it may have adversely effected your somewhat negligible chances of employment :lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Definitely, you should post some of the real facts about some of the real benefits from Brexit. That will shut them up ............. oh :dunce:

I just knew when I finished typing that you’d be along [emoji23][emoji23]

Decided on your new car yet, plug in hybrid [emoji848]

Jan 30, 2008
You seem to be unable to post a valid link for what you were trying to say. Was it

Sticks and stones
May break my bones
But being a racist, anti-Semite, homophobic, scrounging, nazi supporting moron
Has never hurt me ?

Although I think it may have adversely effected your somewhat negligible chances of employment :lolol:

Woof woof !🐶

Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No one's inviting these time wasters , if they decide to enter the water that's their responsibility
They've be warned

Regards
DF

Actually, like it or not it’s the responsibility of any and all vessels. As well as maritime law, there exists a duty of care all people have to one another that is legally binding in many cases.
It’s the way law and the world works. For good or bad. It usually works out for the good.
Thankfully, the vast majority of people understand this, even if a tiny minority don’t agree with it.

Jan 30, 2008
Actually, like it or not it’s the responsibility of any and all vessels. As well as maritime law, there exists a duty of care all people have to one another that is legally binding in many cases.
It’s the way law and the world works. For good or bad. It usually works out for the good.
Thankfully, the vast majority of people understand this, even if a tiny minority don’t agree with it.

Why are the French police standing on the beach in broad day light allowing this to happen then
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Why are the French police standing on the beach in broad day light allowing this to happen then
Regards
DF

Because the British Government, especially Priti Patel tried to bully them. People don’t like bullies and so they gave a big old fashioned “Va te faire foutre” to the Tory party. . Fair play to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here