Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Thank you, if I wanted your view I might well have asked for it.
Maybe you could quote the last post you made on this thread that wasn't completely moronic. Everyone knows what your rather obvious limitations are (I think [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] actually contributes more to this thread), you don't have to keep confirming it :facepalm:

I see in the news there's lots of jobs available. They are so desperate for workers that shirley even you can find something to do rather spend every waking hour on here ?
If they are it makes sense why they are apparently friendless and never leave their home spending every waking hour posting wanky tweets and YouTube videos...
Even JCFG has seen the light and got a job and agrees FFS :lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
Petulance=the quality of being childishly sulky or bad-tempered. Once again you have no idea what you are saying.....

You need at least a month to write something coherent and have it checked by someone literate for spelling and grammar glitches.

Take your time and learn in the interim; it'll be worth it......

It's time to put your toys back in your pram Mr lever , I'll be taking no more lectures from you

Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Important to remember Brexit trade sanctions only apply to UK exports

For EU exporters its like we're still in the EU, IMPORT CHECKS DELAYED AGAIN. I think a big thank you card to Lizz Truss would be the right thing to do from Brussels, they can't believe their luck

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-58556453

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Petulance=the quality of being childishly sulky or bad-tempered. Once again you have no idea what you are saying.....

You need at least a month to write something coherent and have it checked by someone literate for spelling and grammar glitches.

Take your time and learn in the interim; it'll be worth it......

Cats can't be herded :shrug:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
seven weeks?

heard about this on the news, it's job vacancies created due to businesss picking up after the pandemic, nothing to do with Brexit at all and many vacancies because of chronic staff shortages whiich is hurting businesses

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Screenshot 2021-09-15 at 06.41.14.png

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
inflation up to 3.2% the bigliest number this century which shows brexit is working as bigliest means betterest to so take that you tobies

Regards

DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
The "sunny uplands" are within the Single Market. All we have to do is hit re-subscribe.

a single market you say? that'll never catch on, surely better to have trade barriers, tarrifs and compete against your trading partners?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here