Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

You're actually right, it doesn't, because the Government have already admitted they won't be in a position to enforce their own new rules from 1st October and are in the process of extending that date.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Quiz night

To break up the tedious echo chamber monotony and those endless wanky Tweets/Youtube vids, how about a fun quiz for the 5th column collective ...

Who said ... there should be "a referendum on the question of immigration" and France must regain its "legal sovereignty in order to no longer be subject to the judgments" of the Court of Justice of the European Union and the European Court of Human Rights?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
To break up the tedious echo chamber monotony and those endless wanky Tweets/Youtube vids, how about a fun quiz for the 5th column collective ...

Who said ... there should be "a referendum on the question of immigration" and France must regain its "legal sovereignty in order to no longer be subject to the judgments" of the Court of Justice of the European Union and the European Court of Human Rights?

Ah, that would be Michel Barnier I assume?

Here’s one for you, who said “In the event of a 52:48 outcome the question of Brexit would not be adequately settled and a further referendum would be required”?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

Politician wants to get elected on populism ticket using xenophobic traits, I wonder if a nation would be conned in such a way?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
You're actually right, it doesn't, because the Government have already admitted they won't be in a position to enforce their own new rules from 1st October and are in the process of extending that date.

Now confirmed

[tweet]1437701209561894913[/tweet]

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
The hardline Brexit champions/apologists now have nothing, absolutely nothing to offer except distractions: quizzes, personal insults, and facile comments they think are humorous.

None can really dispute that the opinion formers who persuaded a slim majority of Referendum voters to do their bidding were anything but deluded or simply lied....

I have never resented those who made a mistake by voting for our economic diminution; they were beguiled by sharp self seeking politicians and sleazy businessmen; but continued vociferous support and pointless game playing is an insult to the rest of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNnaN8SkFfw

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
The hardline Brexit champions/apologists now have nothing, absolutely nothing to offer except distractions: quizzes, personal insults, and facile comments they think are humorous.

None can really dispute that the opinion formers who persuaded a slim majority of Referendum voters to do their bidding were anything but deluded or simply lied....

I have never resented those who made a mistake by voting for our economic diminution; they were beguiled by sharp self seeking politicians and sleazy businessmen; but continued vociferous support and pointless game playing is an insult to the rest of us.

We're all fine and dandy Mr lever and getting on with our life's, try it you'll be pleasantly surprised

Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
We're all fine and dandy Mr lever and getting on with our life's, try it you'll be pleasantly surprised

Regards
DF

No

You still need tuition and a lot of time to reflect.

Apart from the constant stream of drivel you spout, your grammar is infantile. My seven year old niece knows 'getting on with our life's' is just nonsense.

Also like a young child you seem unable to see anything beyond your own little world.

Have another go in a month's time......

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

They have climbed too far up that tree to climb down though. None of our famous group of losers can admit they have been conned yet, it's going to happen when Johnson stops kicking the can down the road and tries to implement the rules he signed up to.

Jan 30, 2008
No

You still need tuition and a lot of time to reflect.

Apart from the constant stream of drivel you spout, your grammar is infantile. My seven year old niece knows 'getting on with our life's' is just nonsense.

Also like a young child you seem unable to see anything beyond your own little world.

Have another go in a month's time......

Priceless Mr lever your petulance goes before you

Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Priceless Mr lever your petulance goes before you

Regards
DF

Petulance=the quality of being childishly sulky or bad-tempered. Once again you have no idea what you are saying.....

You need at least a month to write something coherent and have it checked by someone literate for spelling and grammar glitches.

Take your time and learn in the interim; it'll be worth it......

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
They have climbed too far up that tree to climb down though. None of our famous group of losers can admit they have been conned yet, it's going to happen when Johnson stops kicking the can down the road and tries to implement the rules he signed up to.

I think you are right, except that not only are they victims of the Brexit scam, they persistently try to undermine the truth of the lived experience of the rest of us....

and I note that their responses are egocentric; it's 'I' this and 'we' that, without any awareness that there is life beyond their extremely limited consciousness...

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I think you are right, except that not only are they victims of the Brexit scam, they persistently try to undermine the truth of the lived experience of the rest of us....

and I note that their responses are egocentric; it's 'I' this and 'we' that, without any awareness that there is life beyond their extremely limited consciousness...

Deep, quite deep that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here