Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pitch Side Cam vs Brentford

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Brilliant, ta for posting:)

It's a similar dance routine to the 3-3 result a few years back, but with more choreography:D

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Fantastic, thank you for sharing. He actually seems ahead of the rest of the crowd, did he see it coming or is his eyesight so much better than mine!!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Fantastic, thank you for sharing. He actually seems ahead of the rest of the crowd, did he see it coming or is his eyesight so much better than mine!!

I'm really hoping that clip is of the full time whistle and not the goal going in. There's an awful lot of polite clapping considering we've just scored an injury time winner.

Jimmy Grimble

I’m 99% sure the clip of the fans and Bloom celebrating is of the final whistle, not the goal.

(Just seen I was beaten to it above)

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
That's an owner who's not in it for the money. That's a genuine fan of the club! He's jumping up and down more than the kid next to him (his son?) Brilliant, thanks for posting. :thumbsup:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Given, as mentioned above, that clip of Bloom is him celebrating the full time whistle, I would LOVE to know how he saw fit to celebrate the goal going in.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I know. That was weird. I guess his brain simply works faster than the rest of ours :shrug:

:bowdown:

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
That's an owner who's not in it for the money. That's a genuine fan of the club! He's jumping up and down more than the kid next to him (his son?) Brilliant, thanks for posting. :thumbsup:

Yep what a journey we have been on in the last 20+ years. I look at the clubs owned by business ventures and think how frigging lucky are we.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm really hoping that clip is of the full time whistle and not the goal going in. There's an awful lot of polite clapping considering we've just scored an injury time winner.

I’m 99% sure the clip of the fans and Bloom celebrating is of the final whistle, not the goal.

(Just seen I was beaten to it above)

It was a somewhat odd ending to the match; on the NBC broadcast over here, the commentators didn't seem to realise for 3 or 4 seconds that the final whistle had been blown, and neither did the Albion fans based upon that!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Cheers

First video I've seen of Lord Tony celebrating the goal. :clap2:

That’s definitely a full time whistle celebration rather than a goal one, imo.

Sorry, just seen you’ve already been pummelled with similar…

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It was a somewhat odd ending to the match; on the NBC broadcast over here, the commentators didn't seem to realise for 3 or 4 seconds that the final whistle had been blown, and neither did the Albion fans based upon that!
It was strange nobody heard the whistle, probably because of the noise I just noticed the lineman walking onto the pitch which made me realise it was over

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here