Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beanie Sigel on murder charge

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
ITS MURDAHHHHH

cot damned!!!

Beanie Sigel is behind bars, facing attempted murder charges, after turning himself in to police Thursday night in Philadelphia.
The Roc-A-Fella recording artist and leader of the State Property clique surrendered around 11:15 p.m., shortly after performing with Jay-Z on the Rock the Mic tour, police said.
The arrest stems from an incident on Tuesday when the rapper allegedly fired approximately six shots from a silver 9 mm at a man in front of Philadelphia's Pony Tail Go-Go Bar. One shot is said to have struck the man in the foot and another in the stomach. Police have not released the name of the victim, who is a resident of Philadelphia.
An investigator on the case said Sigel knew the man he is accused of shooting for several years, and witnesses have told police that the two were shaking hands shortly before the incident. According to authorities, the victim walked outside the Pony Tail close to 1 a.m. on Tuesday, when he got into an argument with two females. Sigel allegedly pulled up in a Cadillac Escalade moments later. Police said the rapper asked the women, "Who?," and after they pointed to the victim, the MC is said to have opened fire.
The investigator said the victim was in "grave condition" after the shooting, even losing his vital signs at one point. He was rushed to the hospital at University of Pennsylvania and is listed in critical condition.
Sigel's lawyer and mother negotiated with police to allow the rapper to perform at the Rock the Mic Philadelphia stop Thursday night before turning himself in. Besides attempted murder, Sigel also faces charges of aggravated assault, simple assault and possession of a criminal instrument. Sigel and his representatives could not be reached for comment.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Presumably this gentleman is in some sort of "beat combo" ?

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Does anyone give a f***?

Oh yeah Dwayne does.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
dwayne said:
...and a lot of people under the age of 30 Marvino.

Just asked my son who is 19 and guess what, he don't give a f*** and has never heard of him.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm under 30 and as you can see from my location(s) i'm from South of Watford... And yes, you guessed it, i dont give a f***.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
marvin said:
Just asked my son who is 19 and guess what, he don't give a f*** and has never heard of him.

I'm just off the wake up my 5 and 10 year old, I am convinced they need to know this earth shattering news

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ha fecking ha - another bit of humour and your exonerated and the people's friend

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
BeNNie SeAGUL iZ iNNoSUNT YA HeRE ME

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here