Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so was i

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Boo, i wasnt,

i love watching him run away after giving them, what a dick.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
we only got 1 pen in that clip and we had a man sent off before the pens. then they only won 2.1 after all that help? is that how it really went or is that just all the clip shows?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
graz126 said:
we only got 1 pen in that clip and we had a man sent off before the pens. then they only won 2.1 after all that help? is that how it really went or is that just all the clip shows?

That's exactly what happened. All us lot on the terrace behind the goal were dumbstruck by what was happening. Quality goal from Ian Wright (?), though.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I could be wrong but I believe it is still a BRITISH record to this day. 5 Penalties in one match.

Excluding shootouts obviously.

Last edited:

Also my first away match. Mental game. 3 bonus points for anyone who can remember which Brighton player was sent off that day (without looking it up!).

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Lokki 7 said:
Also my first away match. Mental game. 3 bonus points for anyone who can remember which Brighton player was sent off that day (without looking it up!).

Was it Mike Trusson?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
eastlondonseagull said:
That's exactly what happened. All us lot on the terrace behind the goal were dumbstruck by what was happening. Quality goal from Ian Wright (?), though.
It was. That was some half of football - and the 12 year old Palace chimps giving it the "come on" from the Arthur Wait Shed at half time - knowing full well they had a big fence to protect them - were equally entertaining.

Everyone attended that game then? I know two Palace fans through work and they were both there too.

Last edited:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Juan Albion said:
You really can't blame our players for wanting to kick the Palarse opponents into the air, can you?

I think that was Trussons attitude from the moment the match started!

Jul 7, 2003
British Bulldog said:
Was it Mike Trusson?

He was my tutor when taking my FA coaching badge recently. He is a UEFA coach who runs various courses for the FA in the UK and also has business interests abroad. Still lives in Angmering I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here