Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo Sayer walks out of Big Brother House

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
He broke out of one of the fire exits when they refused to give him clean pants apparently.

Sayer you Legend.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Ch4 have royally f**ked up by putting the Goody clan in the house and then expecting "celebrities" to wait hand & foot on them.
Save the show by putting Roy 'Chubby' Brown,Glenda Jackson & David Icke in for the last couple of weeks

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
jonny.rainbow said:
He broke out of one of the fire exits when they refused to give him clean pants apparently.

Sayer you Legend.

Leo's smalls problem.

While Jermaine gets up with the lark to run his undies through the mangle, the task has proved too much for Leo.

He'd rather unwrap a crispy fresh pair of pants every day.

"I need more pants," he stropped to Big Bro in the Diary Room. "I've run out. And since I don't know when I'll get evicted I request some more underwear."

Big Brother wasn't interested, and reminded the former night butler that washing his undies shouldn't be beneath him.

"I don't wash my own clothes," he complained. "Not in this house. I'm not washing clothes in front of the others. That's demeaning. It's not good enough."

Big Brother explained that it was the same for everybody, but Leo wasn't up for a spot of scrubbing.

"I'll walk out," he threatened.

And he did :lolol:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
eastlondonseagull said:
Leo's smalls problem.

While Jermaine gets up with the lark to run his undies through the mangle, the task has proved too much for Leo.

He'd rather unwrap a crispy fresh pair of pants every day.

"I need more pants," he stropped to Big Bro in the Diary Room. "I've run out. And since I don't know when I'll get evicted I request some more underwear."

Big Brother wasn't interested, and reminded the former night butler that washing his undies shouldn't be beneath him.

"I don't wash my own clothes," he complained. "Not in this house. I'm not washing clothes in front of the others. That's demeaning. It's not good enough."

Big Brother explained that it was the same for everybody, but Leo wasn't up for a spot of scrubbing.

"I'll walk out," he threatened.

And he did :lolol:

this is a prime example of people fighting back against producers. In previous years people were frightened of big brother, Now the mystique is broken and they flee at half a chance.

The decisio n to put in Jade Goody will go down in history as the worst big brother decision ever. The producers so wanted her to win the series and now it looks like they will get their wish by default.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
It's between Dirk and Jade I'm afraid.

Too many idiots out there find Jade endearing.

:nono:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Cleo is a right SAWT.

I was quite looking forward to it this year but they seem to have done their best to turn it into an absolute SHOWER.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Clio is 2-1 Favourite. Next is Benedict and Shilpa Sheety at 5-1 (Betfair). Carole Malone is absolutely unbackable to be the next person evicted.

As long as Jade or that twat of a boyfriend of hers does not win I don't really care .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So he won't let the show go on then :jester:

Cleo is very attactive

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Surely the Indian Bird is going to win...she is absolutely gorgeous

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy