Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Uncle Buck

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Ask your questions here.

UB, should I dress for wet weather tomorrow at the soccer, or should I chance it by wearing my warm, but not waterproof, duffle coat?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I am very concerned on saving water in my household, Could you give me any tips please?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is it acceptable to hurt or even kill Commander for referring to the game played by Brighton & Hove Albion as 'soccer'?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
You stole my idea you wicked thing... :jester: :jester: :jester:

Dear Uncle Buck,

I am in a bit of a pickle, today I have the choice of a Ham & Mustard sandwich or a Tuna, Cheese & Onion sandwich... Which should I go for?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Trigger said:
You stole my idea you wicked thing... :jester: :jester: :jester:

Who, me? Don't know what you're talking about ;)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Frutos said:
Is it acceptable to hurt or even kill Commander for referring to the game played by Brighton & Hove Albion as 'soccer'?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

My apologies, 'Association Soccer'.

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Dear Uncle Buck,

Which colour tube line is it to Brentford? And where do I get off the tube? I have no clue how to travel on the under passage.

:jester:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
UB, one night, Sally went to bed at 10:15 & read her book. Three quarters of an hour later, she put out her light & fell asleep. Later, she awoke again. Looking at her alarm clock, she saw the hands were exactly overlapping. A little over fifteen minutes later, she noticed all the digits on the radio alarm were all the same. Falling asleep again, she slept for the next four & a half hours before getting up for breakfast. What time did Sally get up?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dear 30-something Uncle Buck,

Where can I find Koenig Pilsener - unquestionably the finest lager in the world - in the UK? I've looked and looked but to no avail. Not even the Market Porter has it.

(That's actually a serious enquiry - if anyone ever spots it, please let me know.)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dear Uncle Piers

Are there any other pubs in London apart from the market porter?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:
Dear 30-something Uncle Buck,

Where can I find Koenig Pilsener - unquestionably the finest lager in the world - in the UK? I've looked and looked but to no avail. Not even the Market Porter has it.

(That's actually a serious enquiry - if anyone ever spots it, please let me know.)

http://www.timeout.com/london/bars/reviews/5943.html

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here