Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

$75 free at Party Poker, no deposit or credit card required

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm sure everyone here has heard of Party Poker. A few days ago, I was contacted by PartyForFree.net asking if they could post on North Stand Chat about their company. PartyForFree.Net has made arrangements with Party Poker to provide NEW players with a free starting bankroll of $75. They assure me there is no deposit or credit card information required and that it really is a 100% risk-free promotion.

I'm also told that PartyForFree.Net will deposit $50 into your Party Poker account to get you started, and then Party Poker will give you an additional $25 after you play 500 hands. If you win - good for you! If you lose - it's on them and you lose nothing yourself.

I told them I'd post this myself and link to it using http://www.partyforfree.net/northstandchat

This is NOT a referral URL. NSC doesn't get any money for each of you that sign up. It is however, a URL that increments a counter somewhere at Partyforfree, so if you're going to give it a go, please use the link above, so they know how many people have come from NSC.

It is, obviously, an advertisement of sorts - and one that will help pay for the dedicated server that hosts NSC. Discussion welcome. If you have questions, ask away.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Only the obvious - Ocean Finance will visit you if you do this :p

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
cheers bozza

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Hello everyone. Here are a couple of FAQs about our Free Bankroll promotion:

How does this work? Is this for real?
* We don't get paid until you get paid, so we pay you, then Party Poker pays us more than that for referring you.

How long does it take to get my Free Bankroll?
* 2 days is the norm, but sometimes 1, sometimes 5. It depends how quickly Party Poker confirms our referrals.

I already have an account at Party Poker, am I eligible for the promotion?
* If you have a Play Money account, yes. You'll need to create a new account at Party Poker and sign up using our Bonus Code. If you've ever played for Real Money you are not eligible for this promotion. It's for new players only.

Remember, we're not Party Poker, so you need to sign up at PartyForFree.net so we know who to give Free Bankrolls to. If you have any questions or any difficulty, please ask. Again, we don't get paid until you get paid.

Last edited:

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
The money is yours to do with as you please after you play 500 raked hands. You may not withdrawal ANY funds until you have played 500 raked hands ???

will give it ago i need a new car and a holiday for nothing :)

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
seven stands said:
done ( i think as it got to a credit card bit )

Your information looks good. We've sent it off to Party Poker for verification.

(btw: you don't need to enter any credit card info for this promo)

Last edited:

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
PartyForFree said:
Your information looks good. We've sent it off to Party Poker for verification.

(btw: you don't need to enter any credit card info for this promo)

says i only have a play account is this right ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Beach Hut said:
Only the obvious - Ocean Finance will visit you if you do this :p

" are you incapable on being responisble and have racked up tens of thousands of pounds on credit cards and loans and cannot now make the minimum repayment even though it was the lenders faults for lending you the money and not yours for spending it knowing you had no way of repaying it ?. We at Ocean Finance can help and will only charge 4% of the the loan amount and even though you are irresponsible we can increase your debt so you can buy the 42 inch Plasma screen you have always wanted, or the new MX5 sports car or even a luxury cruise abroad for all the family " all for 1 affordable monthly repayment

Call -------------

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Uncle Spielberg said:
" are you incapable on being responisble and have racked up tens of thousands of pounds on credit cards and loans and cannot now make the minimum repayment even though it was the lenders faults for lending you the money and not yours for spending it knowing you had no way of repaying it ?. We at Ocean Finance can help and will only charge 4% of the the loan amount and even though you are irresponsible we can increase your debt so you can buy the 42 inch Plasma screen you have always wanted, or the new MX5 sports car or even a luxury cruise abroad for all the family " all for 1 affordable monthly repayment

Call -------------

No need. There appear to be plenty of ads at the bottom of this page.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
so who gets my bank details when I wanna withdraw my winnings? (if any! )
Dont want any old schmuck getting old of them and helping themselves to my wages :angry:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
cupsmugsgj7.jpg

timglenn

Jan 5, 2007
Marc said:
so who gets my bank details when I wanna withdraw my winnings? (if any! )
Dont want any old schmuck getting old of them and helping themselves to my wages :angry:

You can cash out by cheque if you want. Takes a little longer though than Neteller or other methods...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
will give it a whirl then, thanks :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
is there a countdown thing to 500 hands or do I have to remember?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here