Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Westham tickets the sad truth about the state of our clubs "fans"

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
If we had been drawn away at Bolton a far better side than Westham nice stadium etc we would never have had the problem - says alot in my book people will go on a local one to London but a very similar draw but 240 miles away and no one would want to know. Useless bloody supporters .

How many of these moaners who didn't get ticket for Westham would have travelled to Bolton?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Goring Gull said:
If we had been drawn away at Bolton a far better side than Westham nice stadium etc we would never have had the problem - says alot in my book people will go on a local one to London but a very similar draw but 240 miles away and no one would want to know. Useless bloody supporters .

How many of these moaners who didn't get ticket for Westham would have travelled to Bolton?

Me for starters - next

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Goody, another thread on the same subject. :lolol:

1066gull

Why don't someone buy 20 tickets in the home end, sell the others on to Albion fans, and hell pronto, your with some fans.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I would have gone to Bolton.

Seems to me, Boring Gull, that you're just looking for another excuse to moan on about how far you travel to get to games and how few others would be willing to do the same, which makes you a better fan...

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Most people actually as we haven't played Bolton for a long time. I imagine more than west ham.

Last edited:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I would DEFINITELY go to Bolton. I've also been to Rochdale on Tuesday night so I should be GUARANTEED a ticket.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Frutos said:
I would have gone to Bolton.

Seems to me, Boring Gull, that you're just looking for another excuse to moan on about how far you travel to get to games and how few others would be willing to do the same, which makes you a better fan...

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

I,m not abetter fan - however Bolton would have been a far better draw as more true ffans would have travelled leaving the glory boys at home .

Oct 25, 2003
bolton are my FAVE premiership team. they are so flair it's untrue. if i had to name a "world flair XI" about 5 of them would be from the bolton team

ivan
jussi
ricardo
nicolas
el-hadji

would all be in it

SO.FLAIR.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Goring Gull said:
I,m not abetter fan - however Bolton would have been a far better draw as more true ffans would have travelled leaving the glory boys at home .

I didn't want to bite but what an utter f***ing stupid statement. It would have been a better draw for you because you didn't have far to go. Get used to the "glory boys" thats whats going to fill FALMER.

1066gull

Goring Gull said:
Five season ticket holders in my area, only go to about one or two away games a season - what are they?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bolton - just to hurl abuse at that wife beating twat El hadj Jouff

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Goring Gull said:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

SHUT THE f*** UP ABOUT WEST HAM TICKETS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here