Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Ticket Details announced

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
http://www.seagulls.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/LatestDetail/0,,10433~938060,00.html

Ticket details are now avaliable and people who went to millwall get priority.

I went and have stub but my partner didn't, Should I chance it and apply together saying I don't have a stub so that we will be able to sit together or will I be able to get seats together if I apply seperately and just request it in the letter?

Just trying to get through to the ticket office now to see what they say!

Last edited by a moderator:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Looks like i'll miss out.Lost my stub for Millwall.Been to all paint games this season.:down:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It's true.It's on scr

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
They said to write it on the letter and they will try to get tickets together.

I can always get someone to swap seats once we are there.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It is true!

Shame as I couldn't make it to Milwall, due to working in Chichester and not enough time to skip off work!

Oh well, I will have to see what happens.

Tickets are quite cheap as well, so our revenue will not be as big as I first thought. :angry:

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
algie said:
Looks like i'll miss out.Lost my stub for Millwall.Been to all paint games this season.:down:
Well that is 898 who will get priority over you, plenty more available.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Those prices are crap.They should be charging at least £25.There goes a bumper pay day for the club

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Seems fine

5000 seats announced,only 899 people will have their stubs from Millwall leaving a good 4101 tickets avaliable.Will drop in the application form to the game tommorow

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
my mates just text me, first game he went to in about 4 yrs was Millwall.. Hes is over the moon! Some people are just lucky I suppose, He doesnt even really support Brighton! he is more of a Spurs fan!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Erm, when is the this game going to be played?

Saturday 6th or Sunday 7th?

Makes a huge difference to whether I apply for a ticket or not, and surely you'd think they would clarify this before inviting ticket applications.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Alex Frutos said:
Erm, when is the this game going to be played?

Saturday 6th or Sunday 7th?

Makes a huge difference to whether I apply for a ticket or not, and surely you'd think they would clarify this before inviting ticket applications.

I think that will be decided in the next few days - TV and Poilce to consult etc.

algie said:
Those prices are crap.They should be charging at least £25.There goes a bumper pay day for the club

Sauce for the goose though - it was probably the same discussion as with Northwich, what prices will get as close to sell out as possible? Would 30,000 Hammers fans really pay £35-£45 to see us?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Barrel of Fun said:
I think that will be decided in the next few days - TV and Poilce to consult etc.

But if your busy on either that sat/sun then you wont want to apply for a ticket to a match that you might not ba able to go to.

They should have waited a few days untill the date had been confermed!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Barrel of Fun said:
It is true!

Shame as I couldn't make it to Milwall, due to working in Chichester and not enough time to skip off work!

Oh well, I will have to see what happens.

Tickets are quite cheap as well, so our revenue will not be as big as I first thought. :angry:

I've spoken to you about this before.You don't go to away games so don't feel hard done by.You said you have no one to go with but i find that a poor excuse.The people who i go with are people that i've met of NSC.My old pals have given up or have settled down etc.I couldn't do that.I've been to games on my own but now i have good company and met some great people on here.It appears you don't seem to put yourself out to meet people etc.If your dad doesn't go nor do you.Anyway,stop changing your avatar.I much prefer the dotor one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here