Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what do job agencies really mean.. rant #3

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
afters said:
it's nsc platinum.

i'm going nowhere (takes off rain soddn coat, kisses wife and small child...sorry folks nsc calls)

how's it going frank?
We should have a Frank forum. Then again, if you do a search - put the word "wanker" in the text search and "bhaexpress" in user name, you get 115 enjoyable beetroot threads to read whenever you like. :clap:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Juan Albion said:
No wonder no-one replied. 18:00 EST is only 11pm. Frank was an hour early!
Must have been central time then or maybe the NSC clock was just messed up. It was certainly first, as he says proudly in his post.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
bhaexpress said:
At least your dad uses PM, what a shame you felt the need to stick your totally uncalled for oar in. Go and do some study before I start on you. As far as being senile goes, don't start insulting people with disabilities, whoever they are.

So its ok if you go wading in saying you f***ed their mums yet its not ok for me to say that you're acting like a complete old mental twat on this thread?

Start on me?! Haha, how old are you? I want to say "bring it on"!!!!

I hink it is you who is being "uncalled for" in this thread.

Oh and Frank, theyre not laughing with you, theyre laughing AT you.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is there anyone on here who's SURE that their mother has NOT been violated by Frank? I wouldn't want anyone to be feeling left out.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Man of Harveys said:
Is there anyone on here who's SURE that their mother has NOT been violated by Frank? I wouldn't want anyone to be feeling left out.

I am feeling left out, I don't have that "Frank Could Be The Baby Daddy" doubt in my mind. My darn mother has taste, style and class. :down:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
'kin 'ell you open a thread that looks incredibly boring out of boredom and it turns out to be the thread of the day :bowdown:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Man of Harveys said:

I'd quite like him to try and say that to me :p

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I dare ANYONE involved in the above childishness to review what they've posted and NOT be embarrassed.

And to think people have been critical of some of the younger posters on here for their juvenile output. :nono: :nono: :nono:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Brixtaan said:
Why are you making comments like this? I'm fed up with the constant abuse that my profession receives from certain posters on NSC,and indeed the media and public in general.
I believe i provide a valuable service trying unclog the roads,our arteries,and make free movement possible in this country,and have been doing so honestly for 20 years.
Your drivel is pathetic and i hope you die of cancer while i f*** your mother you loser.

It's not just traffic wardens you know. Bee keepers? Scum of the earth. Boat builders? Hangings too good for 'em. And as for fuckin DOUBLE YELLOW LINE PAINTERS - hanging, drawing and quartering is too good for the scum leaching uncle f***ing INBREDS.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
bhaexpress said:
Do us all a favour, try Beachy Head for your next trip.

Go swing one big boy, nothing wrong with my head :angry: :angry:

Ask Ernest :lolol: :lolol:

DJ Leon said:
I dare ANYONE involved in the above childishness to review what they've posted and NOT be embarrassed.

And to think people have been critical of some of the younger posters on here for their juvenile output. :nono: :nono: :nono:

Amen to that, Brixtaan's summary of it all on page 12 was lovely work though :clap:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
London Irish said:
Amen to that, Brixtaan's summary of it all on page 12 was lovely work though :clap:

page 12?

It only says up to page 7 on my PC

:angry: I want to know what I've missed.

To be fair LI, it puts any spats that you and I have had into orbit. Ours seem like University Challenge in comparison and I know I can be a contrary arsehole at times.

How you doing anyway. Meant to say earlier that I hope that our disagreements were all in the spirit intended and that you and LI jr and missus are well and happy.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Maybe this threaD could be the dawn of a new era of peace in our time.:love:

Buzzer said:
page 12?

It only says up to page 7 on my PC

:angry: I want to know what I've missed.

To be fair LI, it puts any spats that you and I have had into orbit. Ours seem like University Challenge in comparison and I know I can be a contrary arsehole at times.

How you doing anyway. Meant to say earlier that I hope that our disagreements were all in the spirit intended and that you and LI jr and missus are well and happy.

:D we're all fine, thanks - reading the thread, the same thoughts crossed my mind, it really is a terrible warning about what can happen if the other cheek is not turned, no? :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here