Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

best foreign player for the club

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Certainly not Lehman.

I'll go for FDM as well

Although his appearances were few, for entertainment value it has to be Hans Kray. The man was a complete ANIMAL! After being banned in his native Holland for lumping a ref, he arrived at the Goldstone in 1983. After being sent off for the reserves at the Goldstone for a horror tackle, he showed immediate remorse for the victim of his 'tackle' (?) Walking back to the dressing rooms, he gave the writhing playactor another kick for good measure. :lolol:

Probably the worst tackle I've ever seen by a Brighton player, was by Hans agains't Paul Wilkinson of Grimsby, the bubble permed nerd who later went on to play for Everton. Han's punishment? f*** all, the Ref missed it! :lolol:

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Sergei Gotsmanov.
Only with us for short time before he decided that Southampton was the Team for him.
Hans Kray.(Didn't he get banned for a year in Holland for punching a referee ?)Used to stand in front of the goalkeeper and jump up and down when we had a corner !!!
Michel Kuipers.Fantastic goalkeeper.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I don't think that Lawrenson really counts as a foreigner (he's as foreign as Adam Virgo is).

I'd go for Gotsmanov too - a really skillful player.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Doug Rougvie, followed by Hans Kray, then FDM.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gotsmanov was amazing. I was distraught when he left us for Southampton reserves.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Gotsmanov. No question.

I liked Iovan...he was class, but there were money problems that is why LLoyd wouldn't play him

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Why are some of my threads from the first day of the new NSC being bumped?lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here