Is there any football on TV tonight?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Dougal said:
propper channel tonight . Sky :clap2: no pikey BBC or ITV

init :clap2:

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
GRRRRRRR Bastards. Really wanted to see the Chelsea match after a hard days work.

I will still refuse to pay sky for something that should be shown on the BBC considering all the money they get for the licence fee. May be if they stopped wasting money on channels like BBC3, BBC4, News24, and all the rubbish they put on the radio we might, just might get some decent football on the box.

I dont suppose there any highlights either then. So not only do you get an indepth analysis before and after the match you also get the soddin highlights too. It aint fair.

:angry: :angry:

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I guess there will be highlights on ITV later but may be wrong.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
ITV haven't done a highlights show on their non-live night for a season or two now. Not sure why - doesn't make much sense...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
adrian29uk said:
GRRRRRRR Bastards. Really wanted to see the Chelsea match after a hard days work.

I will still refuse to pay sky for something that should be shown on the BBC considering all the money they get for the licence fee. May be if they stopped wasting money on channels like BBC3, BBC4, News24, and all the rubbish they put on the radio we might, just might get some decent football on the box.

I dont suppose there any highlights either then. So not only do you get an indepth analysis before and after the match you also get the soddin highlights too. It aint fair.

:angry: :angry:

Join the masses mate , things will not change because your stuborness and the football coverage on Sky is different gravy. You'll never look back

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bloody pain in the arse, the Sky package we have covers Sky Sports 1 and 3, and the game between the London scum and the current and future European Champions is on Sky Sports 2.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
clippedgull said:
No footy prog on ITV this evening :)

Oh well I have got sky anyway:p

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm sure it will be on one of the TVU channels - we discuss this almost every week. Download TVU (don't be lazy - google it) and it will probably be on Star Sports or one of the other Asian channels.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
there is football on channel 5 tomorrow night - they have had to move home and away to cater for it:angry: :angry:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Scotty Mac said:
there is football on channel 5 tomorrow night - they have had to move home and away to cater for it:angry: :angry:

That is truly disgusting behaviour.

:angry: :angry: :censored: :censored:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Scotty Mac said:

Well you should be watching tomorrows episode now on Five life then;)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bozza said:
I'm sure it will be on one of the TVU channels - we discuss this almost every week. Download TVU (don't be lazy - google it) and it will probably be on Star Sports or one of the other Asian channels.

It is indeed on Star Sports, who appear to be showing the Sky transmission anyway.

Cheers Bozza :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here