Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Phone In Thread (14/10/06) With Dick Tight.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Can we have a running commentary on here for those who can't listen in?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
In a sense, it's a shame that Dick Knight chooses the one match we actually win to talk to us.

Would much rather he spoke after a 3nil tonking, but you can't have it all!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
hove born&bred said:
I will be onfirst they are ringing me at 4.50

Oh dear :down:

1066gull

Withdean Wanderer said:
In a sense, it's a shame that Dick Knight chooses the one match we actually win to talk to us.

Would much rather he spoke after a 3nil tonking, but you can't have it all!
TBH fair, I was expecting us to lose 2-0, but I would still have hoped we would win because I never hope for my team to lose.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Adriodinho said:
TBH fair, I was expecting us to lose 2-0, but I would still have hoped we would win because I never hope for my team to lose.

In English?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Seriously though, as far as the phone in is concerned, suddenly we're the best team in the world after we've won, yet when we lose all the people with 'issues' come out of the closet...I'd rather listen to DK take up some of the criticism that would have come his way if we'd lost, rather than the inevitable arse licking he'll get now we've won.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Did some "supporters" actually want us to lose so that they could have a more entertaining phone in?

That's f***ing sad! :nono:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Withdean Wanderer said:
Seriously though, as far as the phone in is concerned, suddenly we're the best team in the world after we've won, yet when we lose all the people with 'issues' come out of the closet...I'd rather listen to DK take up some of the criticism that would have come his way if we'd lost, rather than the inevitable arse licking he'll get now we've won.

That sounds very much like you'd have preferred a defeat today. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here