Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re: All you anti Mghee

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Re: All you anti Mghee

I am shocked and disgusted with the way all you so called Brighton fans have conducted yourselves over the treatment of Mcghee,You lot stink of the most fickle and pathetic lot Ive ever heard and this comes from a brighton fan through and through.Im actually imbarrassed to be a Brighton fan. Are you all so blinded that you cannot see that its the lack of ambition that the club has is the problem not the mananger. I feel proper sorry for the guy, all the half decent players have left the club, and we are left with a mix of youngsters and players who are well past it.

What the fu** do you lot actually expect from those crop of players. we all know what sort of squad gets you out of this league and ours aint good enough. Had you lot not stopped to think weve got a load of shit on the pitch and he's doing his best. How long are you going to use Mcghee as the scapegoat for are lack of ambition.

He's done us a favour by geting rid of that cu*t L.KNIGHT,Mcammon,C.Richards. All trouble makers and still you blame mcghee.

We had a good start to the season and you still f***ing moan.
win at rotherham with 10 men,good performance against gillingham,unlucky against brentford and a good first half performance against forest, Mcghee is not a player,if they fall apart on the pitch it is not his fault.

All weve heard from you lot of clowns at matches is anti mcghee songs or we want falmer, well last season when we needed the fans to get behind the lads were more worried about falmer, whats changed now?

Players will not come to a club who have no ambition and mcghee should be praised for not signing any player that has a trial with us.

Knight and perry are the clowns at this club for making the big mistake over and over again thinking you dont need to concentrate on replacing players that leave, I fully believe weve got money to spend but when it comes to wages were league 2.

I also heard you lot trying to stir up trouble at forest, You lot are a joke,if they came near you lot you'd run a fuc**** mile.

:censored:

tossers!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
byf said:
I am shocked and disgusted with the way all you so called Brighton fans have conducted yourselves over the treatment of Mcghee,You lot stink of the most fickle and pathetic lot Ive ever heard and this comes from a brighton fan through and through.Im actually imbarrassed to be a Brighton fan. Are you all so blinded that you cannot see that its the lack of ambition that the club has is the problem not the mananger. I feel proper sorry for the guy, all the half decent players have left the club, and we are left with a mix of youngsters and players who are well past it.

What the fu** do you lot actually expect from those crop of players. we all know what sort of squad gets you out of this league and ours aint good enough. Had you lot not stopped to think weve got a load of shit on the pitch and he's doing his best. How long are you going to use Mcghee as the scapegoat for are lack of ambition.

He's done us a favour by geting rid of that cu*t L.KNIGHT,Mcammon,C.Richards. All trouble makers and still you blame mcghee.

We had a good start to the season and you still f***ing moan.
win at rotherham with 10 men,good performance against gillingham,unlucky against brentford and a good first half performance against forest, Mcghee is not a player,if they fall apart on the pitch it is not his fault.

All weve heard from you lot of clowns at matches is anti mcghee songs or we want falmer, well last season when we needed the fans to get behind the lads were more worried about falmer, whats changed now?

Players will not come to a club who have no ambition and mcghee should be praised for not signing any player that has a trial with us.

Knight and perry are the clowns at this club for making the big mistake over and over again thinking you dont need to concentrate on replacing players that leave, I fully believe weve got money to spend but when it comes to wages were league 2.

I also heard you lot trying to stir up trouble at forest, You lot are a joke,if they came near you lot you'd run a fuc**** mile.

:censored:

tossers!

What he said.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I dont even think Mcghee's all that as a manager I just think its un-just to blame him so much. This is how it is at the moment, we all knew how it would go this season. Mcghee's not getting a chance or fair trial.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Agreed with most of it but as far as i'm concerned there's a limit to just how many players one manager can fall out with in such a short space of time!

My problem with McGhee is that it seems what he says goes, he won't listen to other opinions to see if they could help, or understand that, for example Kuipers might be a little upset at being drop for a shit frenchman! I would expect Kuipers to kick off!

I just feel with him its 'my way or the highway?'

That said i don't want him sacked at the moment because as you pointed out there must be something else going on for us to not be able to improve this squad, it can't be all his fault!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Agree. from what we see his man-management has to be a problem and the fact the bloke cant spot a good player if he was standing in front of him. But its his treatment from fans...At forest in the first half loads of people singing "drinking pints of whisky"

Everyone leaves the ground and want the bloke out. ridiculous!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Tactics are the responsibility of the Manager, and recently the tactics have beed AWFULL, and we have got awfull results because of them.

And last season we had the same, poor tactics = poor results

Last edited:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
supaseagull said:
9 wins out of a possible 49 is not 'bad luck' - the buck has got to stop somewhere and in this instance it is with the manager.

Look at the squad! who could do a better job.....wilkins..he's pulling strings already and would be a big gamble.

His win rate would have been better if we could have kept the sqaud that we stayed up with the previous season. But no..the ambitious club keep selling and he's left to face watford,sheff united and a host of others at the back end of last season with a load of s**t

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Superphil said:
Tactis are the responsibility of the Manager, and recently the tactics have beed AWFULL, and we have got awfull results because of them.

And last season we had the same, poor tactics = poor results

thay are the actions of a desperate man...no players of any worth are interested..so he's juggling with what we have. And those crop are not good enough. Not his fault

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
supaseagull said:
9 wins out of a possible 49 is not 'bad luck' - the buck has got to stop somewhere and in this instance it is with the manager.

Our league record over the last 63 games (going back into 04-05) is

W D L Pts
9 26 28 53

And there was me wondering why I struggle to look forward to going to games.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Seagull73 said:

W D L Pts
9 26 28 53

Very poor but just remember..who weve lost and who weve brought in to replace. AMBITION AMBITION AMBITION. We have none! face it.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Seagull73 said:

W D L Pts
9 26 28 53

Mostly in the Championship to be fair, we are a League One club by size and squad.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
byf said:
Very poor but just remember..who weve lost and who weve brought in to replace. AMBITION AMBITION AMBITION. We have none! face it.

You're preaching to the converted my friend. Yes we do have money, but I still think that the manager has become obsessed with a certain type of player, a lumpy centre-forward, who can get knocked about.

I still think he has been too-narrow minded in his thought process of the type of player to bring in.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
The bloke is even trying to tame you lot! Mcghee calls for calm and the rest of the headlines Ive read. The clubs ambition is pathetic but so are a number of fans at this club.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Seagull73 said:
You're preaching to the converted my friend. Yes we do have money, but I still think that the manager has become obsessed with a certain type of player, a lumpy centre-forward, who can get knocked about.

I still think he has been too-narrow minded in his thought process of the type of player to bring in.

No1 of any worth wants to come..can you not see that!!!!!

and why would they!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
brightonfan_86 said:
BYF= Brighton Youth Firm? :glare:

Dont suppose you were one of the joke crew who were singing at forest..."Your going home in a body bag"

:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here