Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC v Crocs football match

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
I reckon it should be played at which ever of the two it can be booked at!

well lets go for waterhall first then - if someone wants to try and book it that would be wonderful

if we cant get there, i will give the triangle a call. i guess we will have to wait and see if nsc can get a team as they are all back at school now:)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Scotty M said:
well lets go for waterhall first then - if someone wants to try and book it that would be wonderful

if we cant get there, i will give the triangle a call. i guess we will have to wait and see if nsc can get a team as they are all back at school now:)

Yeh, good plan.

Can i have a lift in the MacMobile please?:)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Scotty M said:

Im sure they will get a team. Who wants to phone Waterhall?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
Yeh, good plan.

Can i have a lift in the MacMobile please?:)

no

i am pretty certain we can get 14 either way - if everyone who plays last time plays, it means we can afford for 7 people to be unavailable, and that doesnt take into account flids like mark who couldnt play last time

the only question now is booking a venue - who is going to call waterhall?

Oct 25, 2003
Scotty M said:
no

i am pretty certain we can get 14 either way - if everyone who plays last time plays, it means we can afford for 7 people to be unavailable, and that doesnt take into account flids like mark who couldnt play last time

the only question now is booking a venue - who is going to call waterhall?

we want more than 14, as the crocstars will need SUBS:)

you fecking phone waterhall you mind spas

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
we want more than 14, as the crocstars will need SUBS:)

you fecking phone waterhall you mind spas

i can only afford one phone call, and that is to the TRIANGLE when we find out there is nowhere available in your flid city. plus, i dont want to dirty myself by calling a 01273 number

Oct 25, 2003
Scotty M said:
i can only afford one phone call, and that is to the TRIANGLE when we find out there is nowhere available in your flid city. plus, i dont want to dirty myself by calling a 01273 number

do it from your home phone or something you DUST BRAIN

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
do it from your home phone or something you DUST BRAIN

why dont you do it cockface

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here