Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Samuel L Jackson at Withdean

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
Easy 10, sometimes you're rip-roaringly hilarious. Unfortunately, I work in the club shop and had to deal with call after call from mid-afternoon onwards with people wanting to know if Samuel L. (Simon) Jackson was really coming to the game.

It's just a shame none of us in the club shop were smart enough to take commercial advantage of this spoof.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh god, please tell me you're JOKING

If not and I've caused you any hassle, I apologise profusely.

:blush:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:clap: :clap:

Gotsmanov said:
Easy 10, sometimes you're rip-roaringly hilarious. Unfortunately, I work in the club shop and had to deal with call after call from mid-afternoon onwards with people wanting to know if Samuel L. (Simon) Jackson was really coming to the game.

It's just a shame none of us in the club shop were smart enough to take commercial advantage of this spoof.

I've thought about this for a few minutes now and can't quite work out if that's:
a) really funny, or
b) really depressing

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The first paragraph was totally believable, and I did, the rest was probably the best fictional prose I have read in ages.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Could do a job

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Easy 10 said:
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and fuuuurious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Thats my msg alert :clap2:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Easy 10 said:
"I’m not much use changing tyres as my thumbs are freakishly small"
haha1ee.gif

"...and I could see George Clooney in the back. He seemed to be grappling with a small aggressive mongrel, so they just stayed in the car."
rotfl29vv.gif

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
London Irish said:
I've thought about this for a few minutes now and can't quite work out if that's:
a) really funny, or
b) really depressing

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and fuuuurious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Is that a quote from Ben Thatcher?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Very possibly your finest work, Easy. The first paragraph was totally believable. Then it quickly descends into comic GENIUS.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

'Jackson, whose middle name is Simon'

'freakishly small thumbs'

'it just goes to show the sheer quality of celebrity we can attract to Brighton'

A photo of Morgan Freeman.

:clap2: :bowdown: :clap2: :bowdown: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here