Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding Zinger Part Deux

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Left my house at 4:00 PM to sign off at the job centre, got into the job centre and then had a quite along wait untill he was ready. After he finished with his client I then walked up to him and he said well done, and then he gave me my signing off sheet and I signed it.

AFTER 8 LONG MONTHS OF SIGNING ON, I'VE FINALLY SIGNED OFF FROM THAT PLACE. HEE HAH! :clap: :clap:

Left the job centre not looking back of course, and I headed into work at approximately 4:45, I got changed into my uniform in the bog, I came out of the bog and saw Becky there she was in her all her glory, the manager wasn't in at the time so all the staff started chatting and this is where I found out that she comes from Liverpool.

After we finished chatting, I asked Becky what time she was finishing at she said 5:00, oh damn I thought.

Right then me and Derek started to work on the chicken, we where getting really busy and then after awhile Derek went to do the filters, so there I was struggling on the chicken with my manager looking over me training me up.

I was pretty bad at it but hopefully I will get better, then after about a hour Derek started to do the chicken fast because we ran out of chicken, so Andy told me to take boxes out into the bins.

Took the boxes out into the rain, and I took about a ten minutes trying to pull up the bins but they wouldn't open, I was getting quite annoyed so I came back in with the boxes left outside.

Andy then told me to do some washing up, started to get really messy in the wash basin, the water was absolutely dreadful but I coped, after I finished washing up, he then told me to do the stock room what was quite a mess.

I cleaned up the Stock Room, putting the boxes up and taking out things into the open. I then came back inside and he then told me to go into the freezer and it was absolutely freezing in there, I had to take out two black bags and a few red boxes, I took them outside like I did earlier with the stuff from the Stock Room.

I then was asked to do the bloody washing up again, I washed things up for about 15-20 minutes, I then finished up and then I found Andy out the back having a fag.

Andy showed me how to use the litter machine, move the big thing over the bin and then pull down the handle and then press down a button and it then squashes the rubbish into a black bin bag and that was fun for thirty minutes.

Came back in after doing that and then asked to sweep up and mop up the floor, did the sweeping and then didn't mop up because I was asked to do the WASHING UP AGAIN!

Did that for another twenty minutes, and then Andy told me to help David out, we rushed next door and then took out about ten cases of Pepsi Maxes.

Picked them up and rushed them into the big fridge, then Andy told me to have a break, I then went into the queue and stood there untill Andy saw me and called me in he told me, you do don't need to pay for your meal he said, you just pick it up and then sit down and have a break, oh I said.

Right Nicole then did me my meal and then I sat near a table next to a old bloke who comes in nearly every evening, his name is Richard and we started chatting about all sorts of things, music, how old are you?, bloody star signs and how many family members we've got, he even said his dad died at 90 GREAT INNINGS I WENT. :clap: :clap: :clap:

After about 30 minutes of break, I then came back in and then Andy told me to wash the walls etc, but then Derek (Forgot to add earlier he is Polish) and then kept swamping the wash basin with all sorts of dirty stuff, so then I started to wash up again for about hour and half, I then finished at 9:15 and came home.

I'VE GOT A DAY OFF TOMMOROW, 9-5 ON FRIDAY.

TO BE CONTINUED ON FRIDAY....................

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
brightonfan_86 said:
he then told me to go into the freezer and it was absolutely freezing in there

Genius!!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
John Boy said:
I'm surprised you ate KFC during your break- I would be sick of it if I had to prepare it all day!

Bad career move to phone for a pizza though.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
brightonfan_86 said:
I got changed into my uniform in the bog, I came out of the bog and saw Becky there she was in her all her glory

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
brightonfan_86 said:
I sat near a table next to a old bloke who comes in nearly every evening, his name is Richard and we started chatting about all sorts of things, music, how old are you?, bloody star signs and how many family members we've got, he even said his dad died at 90

Isnt that called grooming

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here