Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My KFC Career Started Today.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Got up at 6:50 in the morning, watched a few programmes feeling rather nervous, but the cup of tea I had was nice warmed the cockles some what. Left for my new KFC career at 9:30, had a trip into Boundary road as where I'm situated obvious, went into Woolworths just to check my nerves, had a peak down the toy department but then I decided I better get in there.

I went into the unknown at aprroximately 9:55 AM, walked through the door and I was greeted with we are not open yet! I said I was here for my induction, so I walked up the counter still quite nervous and I asked to see the manager, he then saw me and then took me to the staff room to watch some videos on health & safety etc.

Feeling like a prat started to watch the first video when a women who is 19 and from Poland called Megan wandered in and sat next to me, we got on like a house on fire even though she has a boyfriend of three years, (Please don't ask me to say her name in Polish because I don't have a clue on how to pronounce it).

So I sitting next to Maggie as she called herself, we started chating and was watching videos together. (not Polish sexual videos) just work related videos.

After aprroximately hour and a quarter of sitting on our arses, we where finished with the videos. We where then given a guided tour by the manager and he then took us outside to give us books on work related stuff, I can't remember everything in the books mind you some of it sounded pretty scary but it was ok.

We finished the books and then we were told that we where not be abled to train untill 2PM by our area manager (He makes fat Barry look normal).

We where then asked if we would like something to eat, I asked for the three piece meal and then after awhile the manager gave it to us and we ate it, the restaurant was getting flooded by customers at this time.

After we finished eating, we got quite cold sitting next to the door and we then sat near the bin, we had a long chat and then after about thirty minutes the manager came to see us and said we'll now get your uniforms, we went upstairs to the office what is situated above KFC, we where then given our uniforms as I wasn't wearing any black shoes I had to rush home and get my black shoes on.

I then got home with my shirt and jeans in my hand and I then got my black shoes from my cupboard, I rushed downstairs and then put my uniform on finding out in the process that the jeans my manager gave me didn't bloody fit! so after I left home I got back to work.

Told my manager that the trousers didn't fit, so luckily he found a pair upstairs for me, I got changed and then went straight to work. Here we go then this is the fun part.

After meeting nearly everyone in the restaurant, I found out there were only four English people, my manager, me, Del (my trainee helper) and his fiancee Tasha who arrived at four.

I was then shown how to prepare the chicken by putting it into flour and then doing all sorts of procedures, Megan was working on the burgers and I found out I'm a BLOODY COOK!

I was then thrown into the deep end and worked my arse off untill five, Martin Czech Rebublic guy helped me out with a few problems such as the wings have to be snapped, the worse bit is getting rid of the red stuff in the ribs of the chicken shit everywhere.

It was so bloody hot in there I had to drink six drinks during the day.

Then a girl of my dreams came through the kitchen and she was starting her first day, she is English and she is 16 and her name is Becky, we started having a chat untill Martin told me to do the mini-fillets. Becky and me did smile at each other and made quite obvious eye contact what ended in a tongue stick out.

WILL LOVE BLOSSOM...........

AND I AM WORKING AT 5-9 TOMMOROW EVENING, OH HAPPY DAYS.

TO BE CONTINUED.:clap: :clap: :clap:

oh and before I shut up for the evening, I am getting paid every Friday. MARVELLOUS SCENES.

Last edited:

Crawley Cobbler

Mar 31, 2004
Crawley
Well I read it all the way through.

Maybe less on the trouser subplot wouldn't have hampered the overall tale.

Was anyone else expecting the Polish sort to have got a good boffing at some stage?

(This could have been combined with the three-piece meal reference to amusing effect).

Last edited:

Better than Coronation Street - love the cliffhanger ending re. the 16-year-old :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah we EXPECT discount cards that we can use at ANY KFC round the country now i hope you understand

sort it AUUUUUUUUUT Kevin.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here