Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

girls

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
ive been in a relationship with a girl for almost 5 years, about 6 months ago i started kinda seeing this girl from work, i lost it, i was crazy about her, we shagged a couple of times, but she has a boyfriend-and lives with him. she said she loved him, but really liked me, damn she even moved out of their flat for a few weeks! anyroad, i want her, no, i need her.

what do i do?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Go with your instincts mate.

If you feel good with her then go for it but remember the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
well put.

i dunno, its your choice, you just want us to say what we think so if it goes wrong you can blame us:lol:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
hmmm.....

not sure i made myself very clear, (a little too much to drink praps) me and my girlfriend are now finished. but this new girl claims she doesnt want me- but im pretty sure she does. she wants us to be 'good friends' (how gays that) i dumped my old girl thinking that this new one wanted me, now im left with an ex who keeps crying, and a good friend whos fanny i cant stop thinking about. she says her and her boyfriend are 'sound' but i smell bullshit, how can i win her round? shes from stoke, does that help?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
shes from stoke, does that help? [/B][/QUOTE]

No !

Try winning her round slowly, the other one - unless you cut you ties you'll never get out of it.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
If she says she just wants to be friends forget it.

You could always try donating her to Port Vale!

Erm, I'll get me coat!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
You have put yourself on a plate for her and she is laughing very loud mm.
Start dating other birds and tell her you are seeing someone new then you will find out what she is made of.:lolol: :clap: :clap:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
not quite what i wanted to hear- but i think you guys are right, shes a complete headfuck, one minute we're flirting like mad, and the next shes telling me how exceited she is about going on holiday with her boyfriend (who incidently is an utter tosser) f*** northen girls- in fact f*** girls altogether! im off to get pised at a mates stag do, i guess thats kinda ironic.

roll on the start of the season.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
you know berky, your f***ing right, she has me just where she wants me. im real tempted to tell her boyfriend i screwed her! revenge for last season could be my excuse!

Attachments

• A. Sky Sports Appearances.JPG
    A. Sky Sports Appearances.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 3,548

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
How old is she?
I don't live far from Stoke.
Been there a few times on nights out with my mates. I have seen Stoke girls in action.
Forget it!!!!
She sounds a typical Stokie girl!

Sorry mate.
Go have a good piss up with your mates!!
:drink: :drink: :thumbsup2

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Christ you need to chill pal as being single is great and i can't wait for tonight as the birds come and go.
Just ignore the bitch as she is pissing you around big time,so go out and have a few beers and you will look back and laugh trust me.

Get out and party and forget her!
Off out now and unlike you i love woman he he!:lolol: :lolol: :thumbsup2 :clap:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Put it this way. Do you really feel desperate for a long-term bird? You've done that, got the T-shirt and read the book etc... only get another when the time is right and play the field like a man until that time arises.

I'm currently sitting pretty single for the last 8 months, and just go out on the pull. Sometimes it doesn't happen, but I can say that I did it a few years back and who gives an arse anymore. Women are a f***ing pain, and I'm just gonna stay single until "Mrs Right" comes around, however long that might be.

Berks: You are right, but then I reckon you've probably been to the same Reading birds that I've been. Schlaaaaaaaaaags from Whitley estates, no less ;) :thumbsup2

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I feel for you Bristol

I take it she still works with you? That itself is bad news (i wont say why i know that in case my wife is reading...oops too late!)

But your instinct is probably right that she wants you but since when have birds been rational

sorry not very helpful but maybe you should try the single life or at leats boast about your weekend conquests at work on monday and see what happens. They always want what they cant have.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
bristolseagull said:
hmmm.....

not sure i made myself very clear, (a little too much to drink praps) me and my girlfriend are now finished. but this new girl claims she doesnt want me- but im pretty sure she does. she wants us to be 'good friends' (how gays that) i dumped my old girl thinking that this new one wanted me, now im left with an ex who keeps crying, and a good friend whos fanny i cant stop thinking about. she says her and her boyfriend are 'sound' but i smell bullshit, how can i win her round? shes from stoke, does that help?

i had this exact situation mate

i went broke and laid it online but even though im sure she wanted me she wasnt having it.

i say go for it, lay your cards on the table and see what happens- theres nothing worse than thinking what might have been imho.

syrup head

Jul 5, 2003
Worthing
[shes from stoke, does that help? [/B][/QUOTE]

You could try writing to Andy Naylor and ask for his advice.

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
some men have 2 women

some (like me) have none.

cruel world.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol, mate, I didn't want to be the one to break the bad news to you. She used you for your body!:eek:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As Paddy B says, if you still work with her, that is bad news. How are you going to feel working with her everyday, if she decides she's no longer interested?

I feel for you Bristol your dilemna, to use an old cliche, is why you shouldn't " shit on your own doorstep." You now have to clear it up:(

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
berkshire seagull said:
Christ you need to chill pal as being single is great and i can't wait for tonight as the birds come and go.
Just ignore the bitch as she is pissing you around big time,so go out and have a few beers and you will look back and laugh trust me.

Get out and party and forget her!
Off out now and unlike you i love woman he he!:lolol: :lolol: :thumbsup2 :clap:

Only shagged one whitley bird as you don't get any decent muff in whitley ha ha.
I have been single a month and i pull on average 2 a night,so all is well in the berk camp.:clap: :clap: :clap: :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here