Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big Thursday night match at preston park!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
well what can i say :thud:

Player ratings for the crocs

Scotty M - 7.5 apart from the petterson mistake and the own goal a fine game between the sticks

Les behin - solid at the back with great strong challenges on ali jenkins fine performance great link up play with myslef and sir danny cullip - 8

Edward sisor hands - one fine goal but did not much else apart from run around and annoy Aids and kev - 5

John boy - sumblime pace tracked back well and played some fine no nonsense football - 7

Shaolinpunk the youngest member of our team look nervous to begin with played better second half very steady - 7

Sir Danny cullip - Fantastic going forward great link up play with myself with some fine threw ball passing - 8

Fragmented badger - One word FLAIR highlight of his game a great lofted ball from tommy boy for the air shot of all air shots - 7

Tommy Boy - once again flair all over highlight of his game megging the oppostion keeper with a finaly taken pen - 7

Final score 6-6 Crocs one on penaltys

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How bad was Woodchip?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tommy boy said:
tommy boy........10

ran his SOCKS off and caused havoc for the nsc defence for 90 mins. Took his penalty with ease.

I would have said 11.

Munkfish gets an 8, nice touches, good running and movement. always willing to track back.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think the scorers were

munkfish 2
Sissor hands - 1
Les - 1
Tommy boy - 1
Frag - 1

Oct 25, 2003
Les Biehn said:
By the way did my goal count?

that was sublime

tommy boys presence in the box occupied the entire defence, les, like a terrier picked the ball up, unleashed a world class lob, like he was lobbing semen into a playground.....tommy boy was OF COURSE there to pounce on any rebound, but for once, was not needed. cerial killer in the nsc goal was left stranded

kev had a FLOUNCE

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tommy boy said:
les, now you have revealed your real first name, at LEAST tell me your surname is biehn

carl biehn?

Thomas, Carl is a code name after Carl Lewis my favourite all time in the closet athlete (second is Colin Jackson). I can confirm my real name is Les Biehn.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
tommy boy said:
les, now you have revealed your real first name, at LEAST tell me your surname is biehn

carl biehn?

No his name is les carl it was his Undercover name for tonight

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Thomas, Carl is a code name after Carl Lewis my favourite all time in the closet athlete (second is Colin Jackson). I can confirm my real name is Les Biehn.

and colin montgomerie?

you just send out too many mixed signals, i just can't keep up

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tommy boy said:
and colin montgomerie?

you just send out too many mixed signals, i just can't keep up

i'm not gonna make it easy Tommy, Les is an enigma that needs unravelling.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here