Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comon problems with new board..

I'm now having problems logging out.

This function was working this morning, but isn't any more.

It's an essential feature if two NSC Users share the same computer.

Advice please.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Glad others are joining me in being trapped.

Logging out link is only available on the first page at the bottom (the page you frist come to on northstandchat.com)

I can as previously indicated log out and in when using opera but not when using IE.

It may be something to do with the multiple user settings on the board.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Found a way of logging out but I'm sure it is the right way to do it and may not work if a moderator.

If you highlight text in thread then click "edit" advises not allowed to and offers log out.

Nope. It doesn't work for moderators. All I get is the opportunity to edit the post.

:ohmy:

Lord B

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Found a way of logging out but I'm sure it is the right way to do it and may not work if a moderator.

If you highlight text in thread then click "edit" advises not allowed to and offers log out.

Except for those of us that can't log out it don't work.

and everytime you hit reply you get the option to log out also.

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Clicking on 'North Stand Chat' right at the bottom of the page seems to log you out.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
slug balancer said:
Clicking on 'North Stand Chat' right at the bottom of the page seems to log you out.

Thats how i've been doing it, clicking on the North Stand Chat at the bottom of the page, i'm not sure its actually supposed to log you out though lol
???

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
Trigger said:
Thats how i've been doing it, clicking on the North Stand Chat at the bottom of the page, i'm not sure its actually supposed to log you out though lol
???

Do you have problems staying logged in? as this is a link to NSC.com and thoe who have problems staying logged in will be logged out by clicking it, probably.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You can log out by hitting reply. Then underneath Post Reply it says logged in user 'name' and [logout] but it deletes your cookies.

I had to input my password manually as the pc then asked me if I wanted it to be remembered again.

Not a problem at home but I will have probs at work??

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Tish and pish. Work hours are for working, not posting on some "forum."

*mounts high horse*

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Just delete the b in brackets from the quote.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It wont let me post new threads, when i click on the link meant to take me to the main board it takes me to an old version of the board where i cant see any recent threads and it also seems to not be letting me post threads at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here