Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF golf match, Fri 15 Sept 2006

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
REMF golf match, 2006

Hassocks Golf Club has now been booked for the annual golf match between Albion and palace supporters, all profits going to the REMF.

The date for your diaries is Friday, 28th July, first four-ball going out at 10.30.

The cost will be £27.00. This will be for 18 holes of golf, meal afterwards of chef’s pie, chips and peas, and £5 going to the REMF.

There will also be a raffle with all proceeds going to the fund.

As usual, we’re hoping that Robert’s parents will present the prizes, and that there will be one or two “names” appearing.

More details soon, but all interested, please respond on this thread.

Mods, please make this a sticky.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will sort out the raffle and contact Douglas and Laura Eaton to make the presentations. Hopefully Roz can do the photo's. I have sent an e mail to Kevin Risby. I have asked whether Clinton Morrison could attend from Palace and his Mum have come to the event before and he nearly came along 2 years ago before he went to Birmingham. Maybe he could do a challenge with an Albion player ?.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Count me in Tony

Dave the 27 handicap bandito

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If we are stuggling with numbers, I will try Omar, mandy and Miten if you want Tony

D

Deleted member 2719

Do you need a handicap?

What's the course like- Long? heathland? difficult?

???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Dies Irae said:
Not too bad....some water, couple of bastard holes, long par 5...11th needs care...LOL

have a look here

http://www.hassocksgolfclub.co.uk/

No handicap required!!!

Thanks for the link looks okay apart from all that water on the 1st, why why why the first!!

:eek:

I may have to book late ie a week before because of work commitements and i may be able to rustle up a couple of mates do they have to be Albion supporters?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No they dont have to be Albion Fans. There is possibly four of us coming along, of which I am the only Albion fan. mandy is a gooner, Omar and Mitten not that fussed about footy ( apart from England).

It was very close game last time at the end I seem to recall. palace have some good golfers and we all have a great laugh - especially abusing gareth Glover when he takes a call on the tee whilst trying to drive off:censored: :censored: :censored:

If you could let Tony know as soon as possible then we can get numbers together.

D

Deleted member 2719

Dies Irae said:
No they dont have to be Albion Fans. There is possibly four of us coming along, of which I am the only Albion fan. mandy is a gooner, Omar and Mitten not that fussed about footy ( apart from England).

It was very close game last time at the end I seem to recall. palace have some good golfers and we all have a great laugh - especially abusing gareth Glover when he takes a call on the tee whilst trying to drive off:censored: :censored: :censored:

If you could let Tony know as soon as possible then we can get numbers together.

Yes i will let him know as soon as i can - sounds a good day.

I am a exgreenkeeper but only tend to pick the clubs up a handful of times a year but if we are playing the palace i will try and get a bit of practice in.

;)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Dies Irae said:
Count me in Tony

Dave the 27 handicap bandito

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Hacker:p :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here