Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chav Dog of Choice

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It may be that as I live near(ish) to Gillingham and far too near to Smellworst Park that I have started to come across wall to wall Chavs.

They used to have these. (there should be a photo of a Rottweiler here !)

Image:Rottweiler212.jpg

But now they have these it seems

harkline_sm1.jpg

Odd how both breeds are usually nicer than their owners.

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Staffs are lovely dogs, its a crying shame they've been chavved up

as long as they don't bastardise The Doberman breed because I want to get another one sometime :angry:

I've got an english/staffie cross. He's a total softie, loves people and other dogs. He plays with friends kids, messing about with them and letting them try ride him.
He's a rescue dog and there's a lot of his breeds in dogs homes because these idiots get them thinking they make them look hard. But it aint very hard when your dogs skipping down the street, wagging his tail, saying hello to everyone he see's (and letting old ladies terriers mount him and try to bum him).(The RSPCA forgot to mention that he's a submisive gay dog)
Put the idiot owners in kennels and let the doggies free.

(And he gets on realy well with dobermen's, there's always a couple in the park where we go and they run around for hours, top dogs)

Last edited:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
The ones on the end of a rope being towed along tied to the back of a buggy pushed by a 16 year old girl dressed in white tracksuit (fag in mouth) with similar aged father with acne in tow.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Tania . . .had to have her put down just shy of her 12th Birthday in 96 as she got the Big C, a big part of our family life, we rescued her from a loon and mistreatment when she was 6 months old. a wonderful dog, with an impecable temperment, crufts winning pedigree as well.

my.php

she was a bit of a crispaholic as well :rolleyes:

why can't I ever get Fing pics to load !!!

Last edited:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
zefarelly said:
Staffs are lovely dogs, its a crying shame they've been chavved up

as long as they don't bastardise The Doberman breed because I want to get another one sometime :angry:

Staffs are gorgeous dogs, my brother had one for years and was as placid as anything (the dog i mean, not Moggy). Why cant Chavs go for dogs like these.

Attachments

• chiwawa.jpg
    chiwawa.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 641

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Lush said:
I'd only have one of them Staffs if I could train it to stand really really still.

100-DBCw_top.jpg

very wooden that Lush

certainly not a chip of your usual block eh :rolleyes:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well Mrs BHA has one of these -

ktaylor.jpg

Yes a full Pit Bull. They're very popular in that part of the US and as to how vicious they depends on how they're brought up. Unfortunately the American equivalent of a Chav is what they call 'White Trash' and they do breed these for fighting. If one is found running loose it gets a death sentence. The one I know is actually friendly but is not a dog to have a fight with.

But I agree Staffs deserve better that being the Chav dog of choice as they are wonderful animals.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
tedebear said:
I swear that back leg just moved...

Well if it cocks that leg against a lamppost you might be onto something. Either that or its board.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
tedebear said:
I swear that back leg just moved...

If it came from Ikea/furnitureland/DFS ( delete as applicable ) its probably just warping in the heat

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Have to confess to not being much of a dog-lover, even less some of the aggressive breeds. However I stayed at a b&b near Crawley last year and the lady who ran it had a couple of dobermans, apparently she bred them for shows. Anyway, one of the dogs followed me around and wouldn't take its eyes off me, which I have to admit surprised me and I found somewhat bizarre given their reputation. The lady explained that there are two types of doberman, those with English breeding and others with German, the former have a gentle temperament and make excellent pets, whilst the latter are more agressive and typically used as guard dogs.

As a result of that experience I decided that if my opinion ever changed completely, and I decided to get a dog, it would be an English bred Doberman.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
bhaexpress said:
Well Mrs BHA has one of these -

ktaylor.jpg

Yes a full Pit Bull. They're very popular in that part of the US and as to how vicious they depends on how they're brought up. Unfortunately the American equivalent of a Chav is what they call 'White Trash' and they do breed these for fighting. If one is found running loose it gets a death sentence. The one I know is actually friendly but is not a dog to have a fight with.

But I agree Staffs deserve better that being the Chav dog of choice as they are wonderful animals.

Is your Mrs American?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I reckon you have to have the white one with the black eye to be a REAL chav though.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
bhanutz said:
Is your Mrs American?

:lolol: Yes and she lives about 4000 miles away ! The dog is actually very nice but if it wants to sniff your crotch you're better off letting it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here