Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WC Football Stickers - MERGED THREADS

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
NSC Panini WC Football Sticker thread

I've got about 10 swaps, and half them are Dutch.

I'll be bringing them to the Paternoster on the 11th. :drink: :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I have sadly only one of the Ukrainian freak who looks like Alan Biley's smackhead brother.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've got TWO swaps of JAN blady blady blah OF HESSELINK and FOUR other Dutchmen. :nono:

Fragmented Badger said:
I've got bloody loads of swaps - about 50! Why the hell can I not seem to get any England players though, despite being able to complete bloody Mexico four times over?:angry:

I've got Peter Crouch twice
And not many Mexicans
;)

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Panini :clap2:

I haven't done an album since Mexico 86, I'm loving it although I have to put up with the wife calling me 'Sticker Boy' :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The kindly oriental lady in the Texaco garage looked at me as if I was MAD and there was an audible gasp from the other punters in there when I asked for FORTY sticker packs in one go. And a carwash.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
At my local newsagents I pick up x amount of packs and say "I've got x packs here" the lady always takes them off me and counts them - makes me feel like a naughty school boy trying to be caught out for stealing :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
See-Goals said:
At my local newsagents I pick up x amount of packs and say "I've got x packs here" the lady always takes them off me and counts them - makes me feel like a naughty school boy trying to be caught out for stealing :lolol:
Good observation. The bloke at Redhill station newsagent does that to me. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
See-Goals said:
Panini :clap2:

I haven't done an album since Mexico 86, I'm loving it although I have to put up with the wife calling me 'Sticker Boy' :lolol:

After laughing at my initial declaration that i was going to get these World Cup stickers, the girlfriend is bemoaning that i'm not placing the stickers carefully enough!

Anyone for swopsies in (oo err!) Eastbourne let me know!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here