Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The North Stand Chat Arms

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Oi Oi Saveloy....

Bartender, Bartender, come on it's match day and I thought I would get here early and save a spot by the window.

I Will have a pint of slops and a whiskey chaser, and can you pop the Pogoes on the sound system.

Where is everyone.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Oi Oi Saveloy....

Bartender, Bartender, come on it's match day and I thought I would get here early and save a spot by the window.

I Will have a pint of slops and a whiskey chaser, and can you pop the Pogoes on the sound system.

Where is everyone.
Closed during Covid. Now apartments. If you don’t go away I’ll call the police.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Closed during Covid. Now apartments. If you don’t go away I’ll call the police.
Ron-Swanson-Chair-Throw.gif

Make me

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

That looks like a chair throwing incident by a recently deceased former Indiana University head basketball coach who was known as having one of the most obnoxious personalities in all of sport. Bobby Knight. He also won a lot of games so he was allowed a lot of leeway in his early years. He had also been head basketball coach at the US Army Academy at West Point. Military discipline was his demand.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
2006 wow, quite a lot has happened in those 17 years :oops:
You’re not wrong.

I checked my posts in here and one references my boy, in a chat with @Uncle Buck. He was still in my wife’s tummy (my son, not UB)so the thread is as old as him. Now I’ve taken him to Amsterdam for a few days to see the Albion beat Ajax. It’s nuts, quite frankly.

Anyway, pint of Guinness please, might as well crack on.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Arms closed for 2 years due to covid but is up and running again with Ingrid the new German barmaid starting tonight. Kronenbourg is offer at £ 4 a pint in celebration

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here