Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

University of Brighton

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
A shot in the dark, this one...

I have to write a letter to the Director of Finance, Kirsten Gillingham. Any idea if she's a "Mrs" or a "Miss"?

Can't seem to find out from anywhere else, and they won't answer the phone at the University as its a Saturday.

Just wondered if anyone had any contacts with the Uni...

I'll word in a little bit about the need for Falmer at the bottom in response for answers :D

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I work there, use Ms for her.
Nobody works at the uni on a saturday, we are all work shy.
Whats the question about?

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Ah, good point with the "Ms". Forgot about that. :thumbsup2

Its a dissertation letter unfortunately. Boring shit. I've gotta talk to loads of Directors of Finance across the UK universities about some boring stuff to do with accounting. I was just a tad worried about my response rate, and if I called her "Mrs" when she'd just been divorced or something she might scrap the e-mail straight away!

I don't expect a high response rate anyway, but by getting my uni to endorse it and hopefully CIMA too, I might be OK. She'll probably look at it once, though, and then chuck it. Most people will if they have decent lives to get on with!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
WiltsRoyal said:
I have to write a letter to the Director of Finance, Kirsten Gillingham. Any idea if she's a "Mrs" or a "Miss"?

I know Kirsten, He's a Mr.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
That picture must have been taken at the weekend.

Look closer, he's a Mister ;)

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
kirsten-gillingham.jpg

True, that plait isn't at all real. Hope he likes his letter addressed to Ms Gillingham then. Should appreciate it if your post is to be believed ;)

Attachments

• fans united.jpg
    fans united.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 3,276

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here