Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight coming to REMF 5

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just wanted to say Dick Knight will be attending REMF 5 at Southwick as our special guest and to help with the presentations.

Things are moving, anyone who is anyone will be at Old Barn Way on 12/5/06. Be there or be square.

Dick Knight :bowdown:

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
Uncle Spielberg said:
Just wanted to say Dick Knight will be attending REMF 5 at Southwick as our special guest and to help with the presentations.

Things are moving, anyone who is anyone will be at Old Barn Way on 12/5/06. Be there or be square.

Dick Knight :bowdown:

Nice one....

Any chance I can get me hands on some flyers for the match. I'll only need 20-30 just to put up at work and in shops in Burgess Hill

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lord Bracknell said:
REMF could get sponsors to PAY TO VIEW.
Being as the Argus ran the interview when CKR mentioned Ernests little pledge, I'm sure a photographer could be in place - or Roz could do a bit of freelance coverage. Half time in the centre circle perhaps.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Re: Re: Dick Knight coming to REMF 5

Little Rich said:
Nice one....

Any chance I can get me hands on some flyers for the match. I'll only need 20-30 just to put up at work and in shops in Burgess Hill

I'm printing the flyers next week but as soon as I've designed the posters they'll be available for anyone to download and print off themselves too.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good work Roz, we have photographers with Roz and good contacts with Rob Hustwayte of the Argus who is very supportive.

ANYONE who is not nice to Dick on the night will have me to answer to.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have done a post on the CPFC website, few relies including some bloke who wants to get hold of Seagullite ???

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am with Ernest on this one.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Are you and your clan coming to watch Dave ???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I will be there.

As support where needed ( which judging by fatboys efforts with the team is well justified -:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: )

Seriously i will be there to help in any way I can apart from Ticket selling, programme selling, and anything usefull.

Al and I will compare the raffle if Harty isnt there......afetr out double act at the 40 notes thing, we should be the new ant and dec( al be it a lot fatter and uglier of course)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:thumbsup:

Dave I PM'd Harty about plugging it on the radio but if/when you get on Monday could you mention it like you did last year.

Thanks.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Dies Irae said:
I will be there.

As support where needed ( which judging by fatboys efforts with the team is well justified -:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: )

Seriously i will be there to help in any way I can apart from Ticket selling, programme selling, and anything usefull.

Al and I will compare the raffle if Harty isnt there......afetr out double act at the 40 notes thing, we should be the new ant and dec( al be it a lot fatter and uglier of course)
I hope your verbal skills are better than your typing, Dave. Someone could end up buying a signed shit.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Uncle Spielberg said:
I have done a post on the CPFC website, few relies including some bloke who wants to get hold of Seagullite ???

Seagullette.
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here