Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could bring back an ex manager who would it be?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
My vote goes to Chris Catlin.

Ok so he did'nt win us nothing but the fella had character and he got some decent players into the club.

Remember the liikes of Steve Penney, Danny Wilson, Chris Hutchings, Frank Worthington, Steve Jacobs, Gary O'reilly, Mike Ferguson, Mattin Keown, Hans Kraay, Justin Fashanu, Dennis Mortimer,Dean Saunders,Alan Biley.

Could'nt we just do with a few of those players now?

Chris Catlins Blue & White Army

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Liam Brady for me
ninja.gif

I do wonder how MA would go turning things around.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Steve Gritt!

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
gritt would be the man for the position we are in now if we wanted to stay up-i remember the 97 season we never lookd like losing at home for the second part of that season

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
sofa fella said:
My vote goes to Chris Catlin.

Ok so he did'nt win us nothing but the fella had character and he got some decent players into the club.

Remember the liikes of Steve Penney, Danny Wilson, Chris Hutchings, Frank Worthington, Steve Jacobs, Gary O'reilly, Mike Ferguson, Mattin Keown, Hans Kraay, Justin Fashanu, Dennis Mortimer,Dean Saunders,Alan Biley.

Could'nt we just do with a few of those players now?

You want Mick Ferguson back?:ohmy:

Totally agree. Catlin almost got us back to the top flight, and his teams played positive attacking football. He was honest and determined and certainly had an eye for a decent player. He was never going to be a yes man which somewhat led to his disgraceful sacking. Who will ever forget the win over Liverpool?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Coppell for me as well, it was a real shame when he left - very good manager in lower divisions but not sure whether he will be OK in the Premiership.

However Reading may well do a Wigan next season.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Citrus in Sheffield said:
The best manager I have ever seen at the Albion.

That is a very bold statement bearing in mind all he was only here for a year...and although did well to nearly keep us up would hardly say he actually achieved as much as other managers have

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
blockhseagull said:
That is a very bold statement bearing in mind all he was only here for a year...and although did well to nearly keep us up would hardly say he actually achieved as much as other managers have
He wasn't the one that did most for the club, that is Adam's of course, but I think he's the best manager.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Liam Brady :clap2: :clap2: With the better resources we have now (compared with when he was previous in post) he could do a fantastic job

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here