Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

best place for a light lunch in brighton

D

Deleted User X18H

dwayne said:
Brilliant Idea have plenty a quid cionds ready and a private dance is only £10 at lunch time............shredded beef on the menu then.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Ah! The pasta shop, can't remember the name, at the start of the Lanes just off North Road (Hanningtons side). Fantastic food! It is a take away service, so might not be suitable, but well worth a visit in the future.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Large One said:
To be fair, MoH, James is not a bad landlord - sorry, manager. Tragically, of course, there is no more Harveys in there.

Is that the bloke with the longish hair who used to work there before? He's a top man indeed - anyone working in a pub who uses the term "don't you want to take this home for your cornflakes in the morning?" with reference to an unfinished bottle of wine is fine with me. Shame the beer is such awful piss now though.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Barnet Seagull said:
say it ain't so?

Where's Chris now?

I believe they've both retired. That pub in its heyday - which was some time after I worked in there in 1993 - was magnificent.

D

Deleted User X18H

Dick Knights Mum said:
Regency Tavern - that is Shades isn't it ? Spent many pleasant boozy evenings in there in my youth. The Harveys was sublime - altough after the fifth pint who was to know ?
Er no that is the Pavilion Tavern the 'Pav Tav' this is a Brighton site for Brighton people.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Browns - I love the place, got proposed to there on Christmas Eve last year. lovely memories

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here